Jabism

Apr 15, 2018
Can anyone assist? I have downloaded parts one and two several times with both Mega and Nopy and tried extracting numerous times. I have both 7Z Opener (Which has worked very well for every other game needing to be unpacked) and Zip Extractor. 7Z Opener never progresses past half way unpacked, and Zip Extractor extracts an Empty folder. So, I ask, can anyone assist or know what the problem may be? Thank you.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Can anyone assist? I have downloaded parts one and two several times with both Mega and Nopy and tried extracting numerous times. I have both 7Z Opener (Which has worked very well for every other game needing to be unpacked) and Zip Extractor. 7Z Opener never progresses past half way unpacked, and Zip Extractor extracts an Empty folder. So, I ask, can anyone assist or know what the problem may be? Thank you.
You should play Part 1 , (download and extract using the latest WinRar) and once you finish that one then download and Play Part 2. They are not two parts of the same installation but one a continuation of the other.

Reactions: Jabism

Jabism

Apr 15, 2018
You should play Part 1 , (download and extract using the latest WinRar) and once you finish that one then download and Play Part 2. They are not two parts of the same installation but one a continuation of the other.
Thank you! I was tracking that they were separate episodes if you will, I was just trying to explain that I couldn't get either of them to work. It was the .rar vs zip that I wasn't aware of as needing different apps to open. Again, thank you! both have been unpacked and seem to be working well! I have been wanting to play this for a long time.

Reactions: Milftoon-Drama

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't know if it was answered before, but which girl(s) will be under the spotlight in 0.26 ?

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The part 2 starts from where the part 1 ended... theres no need for saves.. just play the part 1 finish it and then open part 2 game and keep playing it :)

The yoyo

Aug 22, 2018
Is there any chance we will the update within the next few dys?

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
So far all that we--non-patrons--know is this : A member asked when the next update would arrive. I replied updates are usually ~5 weeks apart, so that would be either the 1st or 2nd week of March. The dev, Milftoon-Drama , replied to my post that the update would be "sooner" this time.
If "sooner" means the gap, 38 days, between 0.24 and 0.25 will be less this time, that would be before March 9.
If "sooner" means in less than 5 weeks, that would be before March 6.

It would be a helluva pleasant surprise if 0.26 dropped "within the next few days"!
Each month has an update. Sometimes it can be near the end of the month and sometimes earlier. But they haven't said anything on Patreon yet so expect it to be near the end of this month also.

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
Unfortunately, the Gina situation was/is a gigantic tease. I assume you've reached 2nd-3rd base with her. (If you have not, say so and I'll tell you how it's done). That's it!
She briefly appears in Part 2 (0.15 and 0.16). Her name keeps popping up. But no more fun is to be had with her, so far. A pity, for I really rated her...
Blowjob is done im fuck the rich girl and now im by the next woman

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Milftoon-Drama
Hey mate, have you change anything in the code from v0.24 to v0.25?
During the first scene in v0.25, asking Linda for sex in the kitchen, the game crash after the scene. :unsure:

I played part 1 and part 2 up to v0.24 without an issue on Linux using Visionaire Studio's native Linux launcher (not WINE!).

Is there a way to check your code through an editor?

EDIT: I checked the scene through WINE and saw that Linda's slap cause the crash. :unsure:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes