Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Hi guys!
Just a quick update on our news ^_^ so you know what is going on:
Even though we had a few up's and down's this month (One part of our team had a serious hand infection whilst another had another health issue) we are glad to tell you that the update is done and it is going to be up very soon. (At least we will try for that).
This means that hopefully , if all goes well , you will have the update during the upcoming weekend so you can enjoy it ^_^
Thank you guys for your love and support! It means the world to us and it is what keeps us going both emotionally and physically ! We love you all!

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018

Hi guys!
Even though we had a few up's and down's this month (One part of our team had a serious hand infection whilst another had another health issue) we are glad to tell you that the update is done and it is going to be up very soon. (At least we will try for that).
This means that hopefully , if all goes well , you will have the update during the upcoming weekend so you can enjoy it ^_^
Thank you guys for your love and support! It means the world to us and it is what keeps us going both emotionally and physically ! We love you all!
may you guys get well and healthy, best wishes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Hi guys!
Do you know which girl was chosen for this update ?

May 1, 2019
Linda is in all updates, sure.
But the main problem for players is in the word "scene". Any physical appearance can be called a scene in the theatrical sense. Lately, several updates for sure, there is always at least a flash of partial Linda nudity. Joey even gets to touch her sometimes.
But these are not hard-core h-scenes. Teases is what they are at best.
Contrast this with a growing number of other female characters in MD who quickly appear in h-scenes of some form.
It's actually a fair reflection of IRL sexual dynamics between males and females. Most guys, myself included, may want a sexual relationship to continue on the regular after the first coupling. But many women (I've known a few) don't accept this reasoning : especially if "Prince Charming" suddenly reverts back to a toad. That is indeed the case in MD between Linda and Joey.
Hope for the best! Lots of time/updates left. Just don't expect to get your preferences so easily...
I will WAITING very Hard!

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
The dev, Milftoon-Drama , said 3 days ago that the update is done. It would hopefully be sufficiently bug-tested enough to be released this weekend. That would be today or tomorrow.
Otherwise, I'm sure the dev will make a further announcement about the actual timing.
Hopefully, it won't be much longer to wait...
hope that to cant wait new update

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, the last 2 updates have been great!
The 0.24 was easily the bestest and will be difficult to upstage.
But the 0.25 was really interesting because of the opening to optional game paths with a player's chosen characters.
So, yes, there is much to look forward to!
me think many well pick rich milf

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Going to sound like a dumb question & I probably missed where this was stated, how old is Joey & given the amount of saves slot we have, is it possible to save before every sex scene starting from the beginning? only reason I ask is because I was going to go back and restart from the beginning because I wanted to see a certain scene & was thinking of just saving before every one of them so I can just re-load saves if their is a specific scene I want, just not sure if enough save slots are provided to do so.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes