MrKarakudar

Feb 19, 2018
I want to see Alice or Linda in the next update.Last one was frustrating....dumb sex scenes.Gloria has already played her cards,the teacher too.Kuntstable mmmmmeh....SO I WANT ALICEEEEEE.

Reactions: ShadowKing87

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
We will probably see action with Linda on december again, this is how things work, after 2 years we get a linda action so maybe this time another year

abby2377

Jul 20, 2019
I have very recently come across a site, Devil Game, which is extremely similar to F95Zone. It apparently has been up and running since this past November.
Anyway, for anyone interested, there is free registration. After that, just search for "Milftoon Drama". There you will find an Android version.
Is that so?

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone else having trouble playing the most recent version on MAC? It's saying that the application can't be opened

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Whats the Devil Game people are talking about? I tried looking up the site and found nothing. Anyone have a link?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone else having trouble playing the most recent version on MAC? It's saying that the application can't be opened
Catalina needs permission to run the game. Here is what you have to do:
1. Open Terminal.app
2. Type "chmod -R a+x [drag and drop Game folder]" hit enter

Note: there needs to be a space between "x" and the "game folder".

Reactions: Apocryphus
Nov 27, 2017
I have very recently come across a site, Devil Game, which is extremely similar to F95Zone. It apparently has been up and running since this past November.
Anyway, for anyone interested, there is free registration. After that, just search for "Milftoon Drama". There you will find an Android version.
I did that and the only links it shows is Windows, Mac, Save, and Walkthrough

Apocryphus

Oct 15, 2017
Catalina needs permission to run the game. Here is what you have to do:
1. Open Terminal.app
2. Type "chmod -R a+x [drag and drop Game folder]" hit enter

Note: there needs to be a space between "x" and the "game folder".
[/QUOTE
Thanks, this worked

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes