nonespecial

Feb 24, 2019
Where can i get the save files till the last update? I have lost mine and I dont wanna go through the part 2 from the beginning.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
The update is finished (almost) and we are doing some last moment additions/touch-ups guys. We aimed for the weekend but we may take a few hours more than that.
Either way , we are working tirelessly on it to get it up as soon as possible.
Statistically , this is much sooner than previous but with the short month of Feb we are trying to deliver a bit faster than normal so our patrons/supporters will still get an update this month besides the Tier Rewards.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Someone wanted to see her badly enough to shoehorn an entire update and a scene with her. If it was a commission, I hope the perpetrator ran out of money and we won't see any of that ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: Noce and V&M

guycier

Dec 25, 2019
Hey milftoon me and my lads r registered on ur patreon, please give us what we wanted and we want linda, its kinda failing, we only get once with linda after 2 years and now the update seems very slow and not a good scenes, I subscribe monthly on ur patreon

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
View attachment 572352
This is the latest banner on Patreon.
The question I would ask is : Who does "your favorite character" refer to ? The fans' best favorite could only be Linda. I can't see it being everyone's personal favorite because that would be too many possibilities.
So, if the plan is to put in another Linda h-scene, or at least an erotic scene--bring it on!
99% sure its Linda. Patreon comment section has been asking for more Linda scenes and they always give what people ask in the comment section. Also on the post-it said that they were adding a scene that was supposed to be in 0.27 to 0.26.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes