Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The poll was whether or not Gloria would be (perhaps be and remain) preggo.
In a surprise, to me at least, she will not.
WTH these ppl on some bad shit, you and me both pal, but I guess story wise it doesn't fit her character...yet.
All things aside this was disheartening to hear, but I just hope Mrs Jackson would be more available in future updates she could very well give gloria a tough fight.
BTW did they ever host a character popularity poll ?

Reactions: virtuvoid

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
If anyone having trouble locating the Save location or at least AppData that probably because it a hidden files that is set to default to not show it. If you have Win pc/laptop you just gotta go to your "control panel" look for file explorer option or something similar click on it then go to "view" you'll see "hidden files and folders" after that you can figure out the rest from there.

Varakor

Feb 26, 2018
I have a little problem whith this version(0.25).

When i first play it there was no problem but when i chouse (gloria or the dr.) i load a previous game (because i change my mind) and when i go to clinick some text with the old man and Alicia dissapear that was strange but after than Maggie not show up so i stuck.

SlyScottishGuy

Oct 24, 2019
1. Go Downstairs in the kitchen and click on Mom/Linda and ask for Sex
2. Go to Jason's House Pool - Click on hurt Alicia
3. Alicia will go to the Clinic and Joey will return home. Go to the Clinic to find
her
4. Talk to Alicia and argue with old man
5. Go to Reception (middle of corridor) and Talk with Maggie to get Clinic Report
6. Try to Grab the pen at the reception. Joey won't be able to get it.
7. Go back to the Clinic Lobby and give Clinic Report to the Nurse
8. After discussion with Nurse and Dr , Go Home
9. Give Heroine Note to Mr Nick the Dick outside your house
10. Go back to the Clinic and give the Report to Maggie. She will give you the
Clinic Report Filled
11. Give that Clinic Report to the Nurse. She won't accept it
12. Go back to the Reception and use the Clinic Report on the Pen. WAIT 2-4 seconds
until she blinks (Joey will do it automatically) and he will fake treatment on the
Clinic Report
13. Give the new / fake Clinic Report to the Nurse
[scene]
14. Go Home and give Nick the Dick the Bra that you got from the Nurse
15. Go to Jason's house and talk to Gloria
16. Go to Clinic and give the Heroine Envelope to the Nurse
[scene]
Make Selection Between Gloria or Dr Milf for future
17. Talk to Maggie at the Reception. She will give you different response and ask
you something different dependingon your previous selection of Gloria or Dr. Milf.

Reactions: rodloc

TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
I cannot understand why the developer still has not included the option to save before ending each chapter. It is such a pain to have to replay through the game just so you can save before the game locks you out and abruptly closes.

Mar 27, 2019
A lot of things in MD are of the "now you see it, now you don't" variety. It's very possible that save-system (not being able to save during the final scene) is at least partially changed.
In 0.25, the final h-scene is NOT the final scene. So, while I advise all members to make a save before the h-scene (after the talk with Gloria), this is only because the BIG CHOICE occurs immediately after that scene. But during the last update scene, make a save just before scooping up the documents regardless of your prior choice.
wait are you saying there's a scene after the bj scene?

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
This game is some next level shit! The quality of the animation, with the style, the amount of content for the size of the actual game is unbelievable.

Gloria talks so much shit about being poor that it makes it all the more worth it when you give her the money shot ;)

Going forward with this game, it would be nice to have a scene replay feature (I know a few scenes can be replayed before advancing in the game), this way you wont have cluttered saves (for some reason I can only have 6 and cannot add more saves, the arrow buttons on the side don't work). Also, with the choice feature now being implemented and the way the story goes, it seems definite that you will have to make a choice between Linda and Gloria, so a more doable feature to add the the game with these would be the ability to add a "Description" to saves, so you can keep track of what it is you are doing in relation to the choices and allow us to explore the tangents in the story.

I must say, I really fucken love this game. Its a masterpiece of adult gaming, Never stop. PLEASE!

Inusen is a better artist than all these Hollywood busta's who work in animation, I'd say hes too good for an indie adult game but I don't wanna see him leave this project.

Did I mention how fucking incredible this game is?!

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I cannot understand why the developer still has not included the option to save before ending each chapter. It is such a pain to have to replay through the game just so you can save before the game locks you out and abruptly closes.
In Part 3 we will be adding an AutoSave Feature that will save right before the last scene

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
I'm waiting for the update to see how the MC will tackle the upcoming situations.
Nice artwork as always Inusen
Great Game!!
Thanks Milftoon Drama

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Who is the focus of the next update? I know there was a poll about gloria pregnancy for the next update but will we be getting some scenes with Linda?

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes