Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Hey, I've seen this question being asked a couple of times in the thread but no answers for it.
I'm trying to talk to Linda in the Kitchen and she keeps saying: "GRRRR! MEN!". It's the part in the game before the phone quiz, around version 0.085. Does anyone have an answer, am I missing something obvious? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

solidsnake322

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for replying so I can wait without fear.
As for the game, you said it will be in ren'p (thanks), and it will be removed 90% from grinding (thanks again).
As for gameplay, the current one is terrible, and even with a walkthrough it's complicated, and you know that a good part of the users here are not fluent in English, and play a difficult game (in the sense that it doesn't give you tips) , not to mention that we have to keep the game open and a translator page, to know what to do, it's very boring.
I don't know if you know the unofficial game ren'py fan remake of Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home, I really liked its gameplay, a simple game to play, where the choices are clear, even for those who don't understand English. And I believe that games like that, where you don't need to step by step to play, attract a lot more people. And it might be a way for you to get your game here, like a fan game. But if you want this game to be yours, without being a fan, try to get in touch with the administration, until you have some answers, I believe some of them also like this game, and I don't think it's a wrong thing to do. .
I've been a supporter of this game in the past, but when the apologies, delays, updates without my favorite milf (Linda) started, I ended up giving up on supporting (it proved to be a wise decision on my part, I already felt it would end as it did).
We will be keeping the game simple to the core, without using the adept level of English for dialogues so people can understand the game. the original game was very confusing, yes and it was almost impossible to play without a guide and we don't want that to repeat. considering how the story is very straightforward I don't think a guide will be necessary as you won't be acquiring things like a camera, wallet, bottle, etc. we are trying to make it into a simple visual novel as this is an NSFW game, not an RPG where you have to grind and play for hours to get the scenes.

Dec 12, 2020
We will be keeping the game simple to the core, without using the adept level of English for dialogues so people can understand the game. the original game was very confusing, yes and it was almost impossible to play without a guide and we don't want that to repeat. considering how the story is very straightforward I don't think a guide will be necessary as you won't be acquiring things like a camera, wallet, bottle, etc. we are trying to make it into a simple visual novel as this is an NSFW game, not an RPG where you have to grind and play for hours to get the scenes.
are you starting another forum for your game, if so where will you link it so I can watch out?

BruceLei

Oct 12, 2021
Ok guys, I along with 2 more in the team are rebuilding the game from scratch on Renpy using the tools and assets available at our disposal. the entire game is being overhauled with a different name and also the story is completely different from the original, but all the characters will still exist so don't worry. And if everything goes according to plan we will add even more characters to match the story phase. we will be removing 90% of the grinding from the game making it much more like an interactive VN where choices matter instead of sitting hours and grinding for money and scenes which is absurd. We are thinking of going on a route where you get to name the characters yourself before starting the game since this is a new story and we want to keep it fresh. we have no intention to plagiarize on original creators but we can't even get a response or have a discussion with the original devs as they abandoned the game and probably left the internet. But their Patreon is still up! and I have no idea why it's still there after abandoning the game and Patreon hasn't taken down their account, Also, I tried contacting F95 mods but had no luck as no one replies promptly.

Expect a demo build or version.1 in a month or so and we will be making a discord server once the game is out and probably some alternate route to get some financial help if everything goes right that is. But for now, take care and enjoy your holidays.
Cheers to you and your 2 colleagues and thank you for even trying this! If you also managed to get Inusen/Discreen on the boat again, this will become a bomb. Unless the original creators suddenly start causing trouble, but fingers crossed. I am sure you will have no problem getting this funded if your demo goes into the right direction.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Hey, I've seen this question being asked a couple of times in the thread but no answers for it.
I'm trying to talk to Linda in the Kitchen and she keeps saying: "GRRRR! MEN!". It's the part in the game before the phone quiz, around version 0.085. Does anyone have an answer, am I missing something obvious? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!
P.S.: I've googled the walkthrough and still nothing regarding this exact segment.
Anyone? Bueller ? Bueller... ?

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Here's a walkthrough for the entire game up to v0.25
"
- 0.085 -
1.Speak to Linda in the kitchen around 8am,MC will devise a plan to get Mrs
Jacksons number. "

Does not work. Every time I go to her in the kitchen, she's doing the dishes and is upset and keeps saying "GRRR! MEN!".
What am I missing?
(Yes, I do realize the post is from 2020...)

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
You have to try to speak to Linda in the kitchen at 8:00. (This is the opening scene of 0.85). When she refuses, try to speak to her again in the living room at 20:00 on Saturday. You'll know you're on the right track when Linda gives you Mrs. Jackson's phone number.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Damn, maybe they just don't check those e-mail addresses anymore. I was wondering whether it's possible to contact them via Inusen. Maybe he knows a way to reach them.

Just checked their patreon page a minute ago. The patron count keeps rising and rising, it's ridiculous.
This shows the ineptitude of patreon when reporting pages that are not delivering content and no matter how much you report itguess they only care about keeping their cut of the income even if comes from an inactive and deadass game like milftoon lmao!

anyways its futile to report the patreon page since its clear they wont be doing a damn to ban the account or permanently cut all the pledges for once

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
You have to try to speak to Linda in the kitchen at 8:00. (This is the opening scene of 0.85). When she refuses, try to speak to her again in the living room at 20:00 on Saturday. You'll know you're on the right track when Linda gives you Mrs. Jackson's phone number.
That is exactly what I'm doing. I'm at Horny 8. Here's some screenshots.

I've also tried to talk to her in the living room at 8PM Saturday and she just asks me not to tell "Dad" that she's going out and I agree.
That's it. Nothing triggers anymore. I'm playing Part1 - 0.14 version, or so the folder says.

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018
My friend, have you tried to contact the team? It is nearing the end of the year and they have not received any response. Are they dead ? :unsure:

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
My friend, have you tried to contact the team? It is nearing the end of the year and they have not received any response. Are they dead ? :unsure:
Unfortunately, this has been the Milftoon way for years and years. The most likely way to get any info is AFTER they put out another VN. This is what happened early in this thread regarding Milftoon Beach suddenly not updating.
About the only way to reach them at the moment would appear to be to buy a monthly Milftoon membership (it was $29.95 USD 2 years ago), then email support. The would-be dev team attempting a remake would be well advised to try this communication route because I can't see Milftoon ever legally allowing such a thing (this also seems like the reason F95 is steering well clear of matters).

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
That is exactly what I'm doing. I'm at Horny 8. Here's some screenshots.

I've also tried to talk to her in the living room at 8PM Saturday and she just asks me not to tell "Dad" that she's going out and I agree.
That's it. Nothing triggers anymore. I'm playing Part1 - 0.14 version, or so the folder says.
Alright. The kitchen non-convo is unimportant. But the Saturday night convo is important. Think of it as a drawn out negotiation. See if the game provides any options. Joey wants info; Linda wants him to not tell Dad about her girls-night-out. Joey must trade what he wants in order to give Linda what she wants.
Joey MUST get Mrs. Jackson's phone number. This will happen at the very end of the convo with Linda so do whatever you can to keep that convo going until then.

Good luck!

darkel2001

Jul 29, 2021
Unfortunately, this has been the Milftoon way for years and years. The most likely way to get any info is AFTER they put out another VN. This is what happened early in this thread regarding Milftoon Beach suddenly not updating.
About the only way to reach them at the moment would appear to be to buy a monthly Milftoon membership (it was $29.95 USD 2 years ago), then email support. The would-be dev team attempting a remake would be well advised to try this communication route because I can't see Milftoon ever legally allowing such a thing (this also seems like the reason F95 is steering well clear of matters).
Are comic book updates still being made on the Milftoon page?

virtuvoid

Donor
Apr 21, 2017
Are comic book updates still being made on the Milftoon page?
Apparently so if you mean the Milftoon.com page which still takes memberships.
The y3df page seems gone, but new y3df stuff (3d) is being made.
For comics, in general, I'd try 8muses Forums (free registration).

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Apparently so if you mean the Milftoon.com page which still takes memberships.
The y3df page seems gone, but new y3df stuff (3d) is being made.
For comics, in general, I'd try 8muses Forums (free registration).
Do Adun and Chesare still do comics work at Milftoon brah? They were my fave artists last year, I lost track of the site when they ceased to do any new comics there.

If they aren't, can you recommend me a site to where they work now? Thx in advance.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes