smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Well.... the more content the better but... what we really want is Caroline and Celia but since we have to wait then we wait

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
You know... with July underway, the update is officially scheduled for next month. I can't wait for the first day of August when the impatient reaches critical velocity and every 2 out of three comments is either panicked screaming about how the game is abandoned or someone asking for the update.
The impatient...and the illiterate.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You know... with July underway, the update is officially scheduled for next month. I can't wait for the first day of August when the impatient reaches critical velocity and every 2 out of three comments is either panicked screaming about how the game is abandoned or someone asking for the update.
Kind of like a month or two ago? :)

D

Deleted member 662819

You also forgot the usual, he is just milking his Patreon Subscribers. The update will take as long as it takes, just kick back find something to tide you over and before you know it the update is here.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Not a big difference to now ;)

Reactions: fried

Page11

May 23, 2019
website says the game is 70 percent done now.... up from 65 percent, where it was while ICSTOR battled whatever health or life issues were going on.... I'm glad to see the 70 percent. not for the game's sake so much as it means maybe life is returning to some semblance of normalcy for ICSTOR....
Yeah, sickness is not a joke, people should be very carefull about their health, glad he is doing better :D

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes