Viressa

May 24, 2018
Caroline number 5?, Sara number 6?
Oh man! We have quite different tastes on woman.
Physically speaking my tastes are uncomplicated, I just like older women who have big tits. (I'm not too interested in Judy, at least not from her story content thus far, because her tits are too small.) Younger women are okay but they must have bigger tits to compensate. If they're young and don't have big tits they don't repulse me, I just find them cute rather than hot and fuckable.

Personality-wise I like experienced, submissive bitches who know what they want. Shy virgins and prudes bore me. Romance is okay but I'd rather have a woman whose idea of a good friday night is one spent kneeling naked at my feet. Brats who act up because they want to be punished are acceptable but ideal is the kind of submissive who begs for me to give her bruises more directly.

To be fair, apart from the first three positions the other can't even be counted as milf (despite the game being named Milfy City).

ps: Celia will always have a special place in my heart because she does anal. :love: :p
Let's count:

MILFs: Linda, Celia, Judy, Aunt, Yazmin, the older Neighbor
Not MILFs: Sara, Lily, Macy, Delilah, the younger Neighbor, Caroline, Viola, Zuri, Suri

So, six MILFs out of 15 characters. Unfortunate.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can we stop debating about the name? Whether you feel it misleading or not is besides the point.
Such debating (it's actually been done to death already... More than once) is a detriment to the content of the game and may actually deter new fans.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Physically speaking my tastes are uncomplicated, I just like older women who have big tits. (I'm not too interested in Judy, at least not from her story content thus far, because her tits are too small.) Younger women are okay but they must have bigger tits to compensate. If they're young and don't have big tits they don't repulse me, I just find them cute rather than hot and fuckable.

Personality-wise I like experienced, submissive bitches who know what they want. Shy virgins and prudes bore me. Romance is okay but I'd rather have a woman whose idea of a good friday night is one spent kneeling naked at my feet. Brats who act up because they want to be punished are acceptable but ideal is the kind of submissive who begs for me to give her bruises more directly.

Let's count:

Not MILFs: Sara, Lily, Macy, Delilah, the younger Neighbor, Caroline, Viola, Zuri, Suri

And that's why we have horse races....

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...]
Let's count:

Pandering too much to their audience has been a problem (at least for me) with Icstor since their previous games. Game is hot there is no denying that, but sometimes i wish they had a more clear goal about what they want to do with it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Man we keep going in circles, you keep repeating yourself and I keep repeating myself. I don't even see the point of this discussion anymore.

Yes the % is a headache. I'm not only talking about this game. It has always been pointless. That's what I think.

Yes I still think he needs to communicate better, specially during the past 6 months. Making a brief statement every couple of weeks is not gonna affect his "concentrating on other things". You're making him sound like he's a brain surgeon that can't have 5 minutes every 2 weeks to make a brief post about progress.
You think he's communicating just fine? Good. I don't. End of story.

Yes I think he is easily swayed by other opinions that ultimately change the original vision of his game. And I already gave you an example long before this game even existed. So his recent burnout or 'personal slowdown' is irrelevant.

Yeah these are my suggestions or my opinions. If he's even reading this thread he can take them or leave them. Big deal.

You're giving this whole thing more attention than it really needs.
Like I said, I'm just reflecting what you implied, because I felt they didn't reflect reality more than a perspective you'd like to see lead towards other changes. As I explained, these don't seem critical needs at this time and could possibly be more disruptive to his flow than anything else.

Well said, but...

he messed up with his earlier polls, letting his patrons decide what characters he'd work on. It sounds good in theory, but in practice it devolved to Linda/Carolline, with the occasional Sara update. I think dropping that, and going with other types of questions in polls is a good thing. A schedule of girls he wants to work on is the best way for him to stay engaged, and to make sure all girls get some love.

That said, some of his poll questions left me scratching my head. Harem ending? duh. Pregnancy? He likes it, so duh. Redesign Macy? WTF?
Honestly, I saw the poll questions - similar to past polls - as him letting the paying audience have a feeling they were involved and being heard. So, that will retread things we already take for granted because I guess not much is "sacred" about these characters or their roles for him :) . At the same time, he's probably wrapped up in some of his own likes and wants some direct feedback/ratings for things he might prefer, e.g., the minor character redesign.

Yeah, I'd love to see more Sara too, but he apparently feels it's better to go with the majority - that's probably not a bad assumption, but if he has a destination in mind for all of these characters, it's not completely evident to me how he's getting there if the fans mostly determine the action (rather than influencing the odd installment).

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
ICSTOR's polls remain the worst, they've learned nothing from the first ones.

Harem route without Sara?
What kind of harem would that be if they'd exclude one of the family members?

Optional pregnancy?
D'uh, the former games had them and a lot of the fan base is obviously in favor of it, no need to ask.

Redesigning Macy?
Why? She's absolutely fine as is, no need to waste time on a redesign.

More lesbian content?
Sure, the Liza and Yazmin stuff was great.

More punishment for Celia?
Well of course!? That was the whole premise of the game before the story got sidetracked after the stupid content polls for each version.
Well it seems that devs are now into polls that are not realy polls.Blame DS for starting that.
BTW why we don't have a post with all previews like we did back with DOD and BB?
You are serious ?

He exploded during Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa as well ;), hell he wouldn't even be making Milfy City if it wasn't for those...
Yet he rushed those 2 games as well.

And everything is going exactly like during that development cycle.
Promising start.... Check
Asking backers for ideas.....Check
Motivational problems.....Check
Break that he supposedly never had.....Check
Promises that this game is going to be finished(with side characters)....Check.
Next step will be "i have started work on a second project....My estimate is in the next 2/3 months).

And on what am i basing those facts, on all the e-mails and messages i received when i still was a backer(even before Patreon).

Are the main 3 woman going to be finished of this game...probably yes...
But if you really think that all the side characters will be finished as well.....Well, sorry..I stopped believing in fairy tales a couple years ago.

Icstor is the perfect example that most people don't give a fuck about past projects and how trustworthy a developer is.
When he rushes this game to completion and starts another incest themed game that looks even better, people will forget about this one again and the cycle continues ;)

Hell, would even bet that most people on this thread would even back Irredeemable if he came back tomorrow with a new incest game:cautious:
Actualy you are wrong.He get massive support when he start MC in february 2018.From under 1000 patrons at the start of 2018 he goes to more than 5000 at the end of 2018.And this year despite no update get 1000 more.
With 6,000+ patrons, do you think he's making $500k+ a year?
Before MC he was making 12 000$ from 1400 patrons.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm of two minds about the Neighbors thing: On the one hand, the inclusion of neighbors means I have to wait longer for my Celia content. (Also, expanding the scope of a project because you think a long delay means the fans expect more, which causes you to have to delay release even further, is in general a terrible idea.)

On the other hand, my big incest kink is watching sisters or mother and daughter play with each other, or three-ways where I get to fuck both at the same time. So depending on where this goes, the Neighbors could potentially be my favorite content in the game thus far. So I'm looking forward to it. I don't wanna hype myself up too much though, since Zuri and Suri were also sisters but ICSTOR kinda wasted that angle.

Page11

May 23, 2019
is there consequences for going for the whole 3 girls? (Sara, Caroline and the mom)? Or it is ok to go for all 3 of them?

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes