Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Ohhh, that avatar of yours. Rupan Sansei (or Lupin in my country and everywhere else). Brings back memories of my early childhood, I still remember the intro song in my language even if it must have been around 25 years since I last heard it.
It still comes out to this day. A movie just came out in Japan it was based on Fujiko I believe. Lupin III is my all time favorite comedy/adventure anime.

I'm not sure who my favorite female is in this game yet. A lot of times with isctor games I always like the aunt more or older sister.

Reactions: Aristos

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
You were encouraging people to shitpost, which is against the rules.

This thread seriously isn't enough of a dumpster fire for you already?
There are litteraly 10 pages of MEMEs and GIFS after people found out about the delay. I was making fun of that. If you delete posts for just pointing out the obvious then you should deleat at least half of this topic.

Meah....Whatever dude, you are the mod. ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
wow recent update was last year november , damn all this while he has been taking dem money without releasing an update . damn he is winning at life . 10 months of free money
Now what, I say, what in the sam hill are you talking about, boy? Did you get clunked on the noggin?

PAY ATTENTION, BOY!

He turned off his pledges for part of the time.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What's the ETA for v0.6?
Since you seem incapable of reading, what would giving you an answer be good for?
Why I think you can't read? The answer to your post is just four posts above yours... it's not like you are FORCED to read at least the last page of a thread before asking a dumb question, but it is the sensible thing to do.

Reactions: roro

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
There are litteraly 10 pages of MEMEs and GIFS after people found out about the delay. I was making fun of that. If you delete posts for just pointing out the obvious then you should deleat at least half of this topic.

Meah....Whatever dude, you are the mod. ;)
The mods deleted a number of my post as well. He was kind enough to simply remove them and not slap me on the wrist. The next time a mod is nice to you and does the same. You should thank them instead of calling them out publically. The Mod looking after this channel has a sense of humor and is doing a good job. Thanks Bas.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Now what, I say, what in the sam hill are you talking about, boy? Did you get clunked on the noggin?

PAY ATTENTION, BOY!

He turned off his pledges for part of the time.
Still. 8 months and counting of doe ray me months.

"A flap of skirt in a high breeze" Mel was the best.
58b2c3549e15944df20b25a3e1149656.jpg

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
The mods deleted a number of my post as well. He was kind enough to simply remove them and not slap me on the wrist. The next time a mod is nice to you and does the same. You should thank them instead of calling them out publically. The Mod looking after this channel has a sense of humor and is doing a good job. Thanks Bas.
It's kind of like getting a warning from an officer then you proceed to argue with them for the warning.
As for me I got my slap on the wrist while you escaped into the shadows luckily bas is a chill Mod so no harm no foul.

Reactions: Q Who
3.70 star(s) 406 Votes