Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be.
This is bold of him we can only hope he lives up to his word here if he doesn't I can't see many people putting up with it for much longer.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I know i've said it before but ICSTOR shouldn't give these over optimistic release dates, better to say "nah it'll be in October" and then blow the patron's minds by releasing in September, right?
In the end there's probably no right way to do it. If you give a date and miss it, people will complain that you've missed it, if you calculate too much time, people will complain right away why they should wait this long, if you don't give any date at all, like DC from SS, people will complain why there's no date and if you provide progress trackers, they'll complain about the content of those and why item x takes this long. I'd guess as soon as one has got a huge playerbase there's no real way to avoid complaints. Somebody will always be salty for one reason or the other. I personally haven't really figured out which way actually causes the least drama.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The poor writer. IMHO Icstor just makes his renders based on whatever assets become available. Then the poor writer has to make the story from the pictures. He seems quite nice but I do not envy his job at all. He said it was not too hard for him. But I do not care for the writing personally. I would bet that he can write a better story if he did not have to conform to a storyboard.
Or if the actual writer was consulted when producing a storyboard, prior to the rendering process, he could try to help with creating a more elaborated story for the game instead of having to wing it after the renders are done. o_O

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
First, he promises.
I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be.
Here we go again.
At least, that is the plan.
I do understand that anything might happen like health problems, family problems, inspiration problems, hardware problems, but this gets really funny:LOL:.
The mess caused by 0.6 being delayed will be bigger than area 51 raid.

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, this thread is some extra buttery popcorn. I wonder how big the release will be. I'm probably not going to wait for someone to compress it like I usually do.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The uncompressed version will probably be >4 GB in size (if not 5) which means it'll be faster for me to wait for the compressed version than to grab it normally, even if I start downloading the uncompressed release the second it goes up. rip my shitty internet

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I always feel bad for people who have to wait for compressed versions due to pleb internet in their region.
One should really be grateful for having good internet these days.
*glances at his 1.7TB data usage this month* o_O

Reactions: fried

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This is bold of him we can only hope he lives up to his word here if he doesn't I can't see many people putting up with it for much longer.
You'd be suprised, Dual Family has been on hold for so long yet everyone just keeps coming to see if it was updated and the patrons never left. MF can surive a lot longer without releasing anything due to how popular it is.

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
The devs are making bank without releasing anything. Its been 9 months since the last update and all we get is soo...theres gonna be another delay. expect the new update in the next months. Time passes and they hit us back with the same thing... so there will be a delay again... When does this turn into devs milking poor fans of the game and outright slapping an abandoned tag on the game

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so this game is still being worked on? tbh i have given up all hope for it
i dont think I'll be playing the other versions the game stopped for me when i heard that there wasn't going to be anymore Sarah don't get me wrong the MILF Mom is sexy idk just something about Sarah i liked the most

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so this game is still being worked on? tbh i have given up all hope for it
i dont think I'll be playing the other versions the game stopped for me when i heard that there wasn't going to be anymore Sarah don't get me wrong the MILF Mom is sexy idk just something about Sarah i liked the most
What? Sara will get new content in the update after this one (v0.7)
What makes you think that her content will just end where it is now.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
What? Sara will get new content in the update after this one (v0.7)
What makes you think that her content will just end where it is now.
that's what i had heard in the discord months n months back also that Sarah cheated on her brother because he tried fucking her in the ass

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Sooner or later, all devs will switch to webp. Lighter weight with the same quality. No problem at all.
We should probably note that it depends on how significantly you adjust the lossy compression (if that's used).

Yes, you can go with WebP and only choose lossless to still get a size benefit, but I imagine that going lossy is attractive to Devs from what we've seen of MrDots' latest Melody releases - where some players felt that the overall image quality suffered a bit when viewed on their systems. I didn't notice any issues, but everyone has their own sensitivities of course.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes