fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Until someone wises up and files a massive lawsuit against Patreon, this crap will continue. Patreon, go fundme etc shouldn't exist they just encourage freeloading and laziness.
In case it helps ...

Patreon gives their "creators" a wide berth when it comes to attracting patrons:

Patreon offers patrons the ability to submit claims of creator fraud, as well:

We might note that - related to prior discussions in this very topic - Patreon advertises that patrons are joining a creator's "community" and that it is up to that creator to satisfy their supporters. I have seen no hard and fast rules concerning what a creator must do in order to maintain their patrons - maybe such exist and I've missed them (links welcome.)

So, caveat emptor (which is a good general principle to consider, even outside of Patreon).

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Until someone wises up and files a massive lawsuit against Patreon, this crap will continue. Patreon, go fundme etc shouldn't exist they just encourage freeloading and laziness.
parico65 shoed yet another rat from the fetid, rotting mound of raw hamburger meat he found in the dumpster behind the Taco Bell. That damned ICSTOR, he thought to himself. It's all his fault! I had a life once! A house! A career! A family! If only he hadn't been such a lazy, freeloading bastard!

Milfy City 0.6 had been delayed again, and because of that, he had lost everything. And now here he was, his boner raging, fighting with the rats for scraps of putrid, disgusting offal to sate his hunger.

I'll have my revenge! He told himself as he shoveled the meat desperately into his mouth. I'll file a massive lawsuit! He'll be sorry! They'll all be sorry they did this to me!

parico65 bent his spine backward 90 degrees and laughed with maniacal fury, maggots writhing between his teeth.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If they didn't exist, you wouldn't be here because most of the games here wouldn't exist.

Here's what you can do if you don't like devs making money from your hard earned wages .... stop paying them.

What other people do with their money has fuck all to do with you.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
If they didn't exist, you wouldn't be here because most of the games here wouldn't exist.

Here's what you can do if you don't like devs making money from your hard earned wages .... stop paying them.

What other people do with their money has fuck all to do with you.
and me who thought you learned how to be more respectful.........but ur right tho if u don't want the dev to take your money just don't pledge to him or stop your pledging

Reactions: Jaun Karr

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I was laughing so hard, when delay post has been published, I just couldn't help but make a new part about this great game and that great developer :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG just tell me the truth u did taht like 5 or 6 months ago and just waiting for this moment to post right ? hahahahahahaha
Just epic!!!!

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
and me who thought you learned how to be more respectful.........but ur right tho if u don't want the dev to take your money just don't pledge to him or stop your pledging
Respect? You're going on about how Patreon allows devs to be lazy. Implying that devs are lazy. You shouldn't be talking about respect when you obviously don't have any for devs. Avaron has every right to call you out for your flawed statement.

• Sad

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Respect? You're going on about how Patreon allows devs to be lazy. Implying that devs are lazy. You shouldn't be talking about respect when you obviously don't have any for devs. Avaron has every right to call you out for your flawed statement.
It wasn't Killer I called out, it was someone else.

Killer's talking about a post I made on another thread saying i'd tone down my snark because I get a bit, a tiny bit, carried away at times.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I could point at least 20 competent creators that could really greatly benefit from 1/20 of the ICSTOR support and greatly expand their projects because of that.

Since it's not my money, I couldn't care less of it, but I wished that I've never played this game at the first place. Damn you Chloe18 Back to Class that was so bad that I had to search for anything to remove the bad taste on my mouth with an actually good game.

Well, time to put my clown nose, I suppose.

Last edited:

Pirate King

Oct 5, 2017
OMG delay again?!! No way!! I can't believe this happening... Just kidding I know that's happening because it's ICSTOR ahaha.. I want to cry...

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
If it makes you feel any better, mine got deleted too. Even if what we say is true, it's still our fault at the end of the day for breaking the rules

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes