Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
It's been quite a while since I started to read this thread (and since I downloaded this game) and I still don't get it who the hell neighbours are. Can you help me guys? I know I'm stupid, sorry. :(

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's been quite a while since I started to read this thread (and since I downloaded this game) and I still don't get it who the hell neighbours are. Can you help me guys? I know I'm stupid, sorry. :(
The neighbors are well neighbors a mother and daughter who you can spy on using the binoculars from the store then click on the window in mc bedroom.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
They are releasing Star Wars movies faster than an update of this game :D . Next time on icstor: Sorry guys I just need more time the next update will be release between this life and my next life but i cant promise that in my next life I will be not delayed again, Thank you for the money Love YA !

kataa

May 29, 2017
bet if the patrons would actually stop funding he'd release an update. just saying 260+ days promises a release then at the end of the month another delay? mmhm keep paying the scammer for content that won't be worth the 1 year wait.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes