san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
Delay. Well - i can wait and it was expected. It is sad, that people give themself goals to reach and announce them to public. And when they see, that they cannot reach the goal in time (i think he knew it at least for 1 or 2 weeks before telling to public) they just wait till the last minute to inform people. If he had done this 2 weeks prior to yesterday - there would be less people participate in shit throwing contest (i hope).
But september it is. 3 games them. Anna, Lily - i hope next month and City - it will be good month. Have some beer and relax :)

spar

May 15, 2017
Delay. Well - i can wait and it was expected. It is sad, that people give themself goals to reach and announce them to public. And when they see, that they cannot reach the goal in time (i think he knew it at least for 1 or 2 weeks before telling to public) they just wait till the last minute to inform people. If he had done this 2 weeks prior to yesterday - there would be less people participate in shit throwing contest (i hope).
But september it is. 3 games them. Anna, Lily - i hope next month and City - it will be good month. Have some beer and relax :)
He said it at the beginning of the month, "He wasn't sure, if he could complete the update it's month" when a develop says "maybe" he is not going to complete it.

Reactions: mvitrak

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
It's obvious he did very little work on Caroline before he so called burned out. Caroline was never in a state fit for release so he instead came up with the story of adding the neighbours content because otherwise the update would've been too small. Bullshit. Now he's bit off more than he can chew and that content isn't ready. Meanwhile the Caroline update could've been released months ago by itself.

It's just completely baffling how people feel comfortable throwing money at this developer despite all the excuses and lack of content whilst there are other developers out there with only a few hundred patrons that are consistently updating their games on a monthly basis.

Edelwis

Nov 24, 2018
Another excuse to postpone huh ?
Well, my faith in Icstor is in ruin and even best update won't it come back.
With every new chance he got, he puts up another excuse or delay and problem is he's doing that at the last second, at least have some care for supporters, inform them daily or weekly but constantly. At this point i really don't think he got a work ethic imo.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Was a Fan, still a fan and will probably remain a fan. ICSTOR is bad at communicating/delays, but well, there are so much other games out there....Don't forget guys " patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet ".

Reactions: roro and DonJohn
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes