Oct 22, 2017
It ain't happening for at least two weeks, so other than screen shots/ spoilers, theres really no need to keep talking about how late he is O>O

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Well it is a little disappointing for it to be officially delayed, but it was to be expected I guess. I was hoping that we'd see at least it go into testing around the 31st - 1st and see a week / week and half delay, but it sounds like it might be 3 more weeks or something now.

I think it's pretty clear now also that we're realistically only looking at one more update after 0.6 for the rest of the year. It was supposed to be 0.6 in August. 0.7 in October and 0.8 in December wasn't it? Well that's all pushed back and thrown out the window now. We'll be lucky to have 0.7 in December... And so help me god if he does another stupid Season bonus update again I will be fucking pissed...

But I am gonna still give ICSTOR a pass here (am I stupid?), because I think he really just wanted to deliver a huge update for us since it's been so long since 0.5. He just wasn't able to get it done in August with all the extra additions. I mean, I'm sure the additional content like the neighbors, etc, will be fantastic, but I don't want to see stuff like this happen again in the future. He needs to manage his time better so he doesn't get burn out again, while also laying out a firm plan for updates that he can for sure deliver on in around 75 days.

Well, hopefully we see it release in the first half of September, but believe me I'm not gonna hold my breathe. We do have some good stuff coming out in the mean time though, so enjoy that stuff while we wait. New update for Midnight Paradise released today. We'll see a huge update to Timestamps that's in testing and could release literally any day now . New update for City of Broken Dreamers should be out at some point here. So lots of good stuff upcoming also from literally top tier games.

I also want to apologize to everyone here. I was here telling everyone to have faith in the great ICSTOR, and that he'll deliver in time or at minimum first week in September, but I was wrong. Very wrong. Maybe Q Who and his Tweety Bird "Now that's Funny" picture or whatever the fuck that guy responds with was right.

I've been fapping for almost a straight week with ICSTOR written on my dick to bring good luck for us all (shit still hasn't come off... never should have used a sharpie)! I'm not gonna talk about staying cool and being positive anymore. The complaints and bitching is totally fair now.

I'm done. Not feeling great now... And I think I need to go and try and wash this shit off my dick...
Thats what happens when you delay with bullshit excuses , you don't even meet the deadline YOU set.Ofc that guy was right , you never belive bullshit when people suddenly get high income of money.I mean the guy said he will work less cuz if affects his health , i mean taking 5 months of is apparently not enough.His work is top tier no doubt about it , money changes everything.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019

News #16 - Update

Hey everyone, it’s almost the end of the month so I wanted to give you guys a quick update.

The progress is going really well. Since my last update we have doubled the size of the next release to over 2000 images (and still growing!)
Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get everything completed this month so we have to push this release a little bit. But as I said before you can cancel your pledge for the next month and you’ll STILL get the update.

I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be.
I can’t wait for you guys to try this new version, there’s a lot of hot stuff and a lot of surprises and bonuses. If you can give us just a little more time to finish the remaining 10% of the game, you'll be impressed by the results :)

When it comes to the version 0.7 and v0.8 at the moment nothing has changed. Those updates will be smaller, but they should be released on time. At least, that is the plan and I hope that everything goes smoothly.

Thanks again for your continued support. The end is in sight!
Whaaaat? No way. Delaying the game just before the deadline comes? Never in my life could I have seen this coming. What a fantastic developer.

Last edited:

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why do you always act surprised that people are not kind to ICSTOR in this pirate's hideout? He's the fourth biggest h-games creator on Patreon, have the most popular thread here with 14M views, do you think everything is going to be flowers with this kinda exposure? People are going to vent somewhere and they mostly choose this place since his discord is just a giant circlejerk. :p

Last edited:

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Well it is a little disappointing for it to be officially delayed, but it was to be expected I guess. I was hoping that we'd see at least it go into testing around the 31st - 1st and see a week / week and half delay, but it sounds like it might be 3 more weeks or something now.

I think it's pretty clear now also that we're realistically only looking at one more update after 0.6 for the rest of the year. It was supposed to be 0.6 in August. 0.7 in October and 0.8 in December wasn't it? Well that's all pushed back and thrown out the window now. We'll be lucky to have 0.7 in December... And so help me god if he does another stupid Season bonus update again I will be fucking pissed...

But I am gonna still give ICSTOR a pass here (am I stupid?), because I think he really just wanted to deliver a huge update for us since it's been so long since 0.5. He just wasn't able to get it done in August with all the extra additions. I mean, I'm sure the additional content like the neighbors, etc, will be fantastic, but I don't want to see stuff like this happen again in the future. He needs to manage his time better so he doesn't get burn out again, while also laying out a firm plan for updates that he can for sure deliver on in around 75 days.

Well, hopefully we see it release in the first half of September, but believe me I'm not gonna hold my breathe. We do have some good stuff coming out in the mean time though, so enjoy that stuff while we wait. New update for Midnight Paradise released today. We'll see a huge update to Timestamps that's in testing and could release literally any day now . New update for City of Broken Dreamers should be out at some point here. So lots of good stuff upcoming also from literally top tier games.

I also want to apologize to everyone here. I was here telling everyone to have faith in the great ICSTOR, and that he'll deliver in time or at minimum first week in September, but I was wrong. Very wrong. Maybe Q Who and his Tweety Bird "Now that's Funny" picture or whatever the fuck that guy responds with was right.

I've been fapping for almost a straight week with ICSTOR written on my dick to bring good luck for us all (shit still hasn't come off... never should have used a sharpie)! I'm not gonna talk about staying cool and being positive anymore. The complaints and bitching is totally fair now.

I'm done. Not feeling great now... And I think I need to go and try and wash this shit off my dick...
I can feel for you mate, especially if you're one of his double digit patrons. I too watched the bitching and clamouring about the delay for over 6 months after which I poured out my frustration. If this was his delivery schedule in a real job, he could have got his ass fired yesterday.

Not sure if he's on F95 but I think he should give it a try as I'm quite sure that he would have gotten a lot of Patrons from here. Heck, no one looks up sex games and lands on ICSTOR's page. Top of which his Discord channel is hopeless, not to mention managed by very rude admins - mention F95 in the chat to get banned o_O and everyone who joins are asked to be a 10$ patron or get their asses out of there! So he expects people to cough up money, fair point - nothing's free in the world, but then the streak goes both ways. After a point, extra content, apologies, updates about the delays do nothing more than just frustrate the heck out of you.

Then there are some who'll come in defence of every such honest critic of him and defend him as if he's the Saviour of Fappers is beyond me. He's a great artist, story teller, dev and I admire his work. But you can't ignore this hot mess.

Que the Knights of the Round Table in defence of the king.

P.S -- If you have nothing bitter to say than 'You don't pay, you don't say' don't bother, heard it a lot. Look beyond the ad hominem and try hard.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Really, anyone hinging on August as a hard and fast date was either being highly optimistic (hope isn't always bad!) or salivating to "gotcha!" hang ICSTOR on that timeframe so they could point at him and mock, etc. Most of the noise here is from the latter bunch and it means nothing.
i-must-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

So, just a bunch of kids (emotionally) with time on their hands to point fingers and pretend they are superior in some manner. Meh.
Did it work?
7378823_f248.jpg
He's just saying that this update is unusually large compared to typical ones, not that he's planning to deliver less than usual in those releases.
:eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:;););):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
d4e16f6ee25eac41e2356d45603ddd81.jpg

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I can feel for you mate, especially if you're one of his double digit patrons. I too watched the bitching and clamouring about the delay for over 6 months after which I poured out my frustration. If this was his delivery schedule in a real job, he could have got his ass fired yesterday.

Not sure if he's on F95 but I think he should give it a try as I'm quite sure that he would have gotten a lot of Patrons from here. Heck, no one looks up sex games and lands on ICSTOR's page. Top of which his Discord channel is hopeless, not to mention managed by very rude admins - mention F95 in the chat to get banned o_O and everyone who joins are asked to be a 10$ patron or get their asses out of there! So he expects people to cough up money, fair point - nothing's free in the world, but then the streak goes both ways. After a point, extra content, apologies, updates about the delays do nothing more than just frustrate the heck out of you.

Then there are some who'll come in defence of every such honest critic of him and defend him as if he's the Saviour of Fappers is beyond me. He's a great artist, story teller, dev and I admire his work. But you can't ignore this hot mess.

Que the Knights of the Round Table in defence of the king.

P.S -- If you have nothing bitter to say than 'You don't pay, you don't say' don't bother, heard it a lot. Look beyond the ad hominem and try hard.

You don't pay, you don't say. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I think that when this update eventually come out, some people will break their hands jacking off and bust a nut so hard that their penis fall off to the sunset. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes