Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017

News #16 - Update

Hey everyone, it’s almost the end of the month so I wanted to give you guys a quick update.

The progress is going really well. Since my last update we have doubled the size of the next release to over 2000 images (and still growing!)
Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get everything completed this month so we have to push this release a little bit. But as I said before you can cancel your pledge for the next month and you’ll STILL get the update.

I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be.
I can’t wait for you guys to try this new version, there’s a lot of hot stuff and a lot of surprises and bonuses. If you can give us just a little more time to finish the remaining 10% of the game, you'll be impressed by the results :)

When it comes to the version 0.7 and v0.8 at the moment nothing has changed. Those updates will be smaller, but they should be released on time. At least, that is the plan and I hope that everything goes smoothly.

Thanks again for your continued support. The end is in sight!
This is just getting ridiculous at this point. They haven't even finished the 10% and are still adding more ( "still growing"), wtf, know when to stop ffs.

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019

News #16 - Update

Hey everyone, it’s almost the end of the month so I wanted to give you guys a quick update.

The progress is going really well. Since my last update we have doubled the size of the next release to over 2000 images (and still growing!)
Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get everything completed this month so we have to push this release a little bit. But as I said before you can cancel your pledge for the next month and you’ll STILL get the update.

I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be.
I can’t wait for you guys to try this new version, there’s a lot of hot stuff and a lot of surprises and bonuses. If you can give us just a little more time to finish the remaining 10% of the game, you'll be impressed by the results :)

When it comes to the version 0.7 and v0.8 at the moment nothing has changed. Those updates will be smaller, but they should be released on time. At least, that is the plan and I hope that everything goes smoothly.

original.gif
Why am I not surprised?

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
Well, guess i hit it right on the spot with the previous post. Hopefully he will at least have the decency to not spread that last 10% for the full length of September.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Spooner90

Dec 22, 2017

News #16 - Update

giphy.gif

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes