Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
Edited by moderator - APK version of Milfy City v0.5c - untested from another site - download at your own risk

Last edited by a moderator:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
it is so funny that people thought it would be released in august, some never learn
To be fair, until this update Milfy City didn't have a problem with taking too long between updates or with hitting release dates. It also would have been released earlier had ICSTOR not let feature creep get the better of him.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
To be fair, until this update Milfy City didn't have a problem with taking too long between updates or with hitting release dates. It also would have been released earlier had ICSTOR not let feature creep get the better of him.
... and also if he had more help. ICSTOR may be a top tier artist, but he is shit at communicating, yet doesn't have a community manager, he is shit at managing resources, yet doesn't have a project manager or better even a supervisor.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I tend to disagree, true, Sarah is young and still a virgin with her first "boyfriend" being the MC. Caroline on the other hand , She is in her mid to late 20's, she's had a few boyfriends and gained experience. I know of no woman that hasn't, that would be in her place. So, to call her a slut implies way to much, remember assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups.
Just to be clear, my calling Caroline a slut was sarcastic (hence my use of "according to some people" when talking about her mentioning her exes and why I put a *rolleyes* emoji at the end) :confused:
I was merely trying to highlight how silly it is to call Caroline a slut, when she does nothing except praise MC about being better than all her exes, while MC himself is sleeping around with everything that has tits.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes