fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Sheperdxgn and fried_ Enough please. You're hijacking the thread with an argument that stopped being about the game or even the dev a long time ago.
Good point, I tried to tie this back to discussion of the game and less about the personalities involved, but obviously didn't succeed.

Appreciate your help.

Reactions: bas

sexaddicted

Mar 14, 2018
Awesome game! I like the story, and dirty scenes. And animation is hot! Sadly because is not finish yet, but good job!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any way to know how many he is getting monthly from patreon ? , and i think that F95 should changed the policy about on hold and abandoned tag , they should be used regardless of patreon news i don't think it's a good idea to let newcommers giving money to these type of devs

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is there any way to know how many he is getting monthly from patreon ? , and i think that F95 should changed the policy about on hold and abandoned tag , they should be used regardless of patreon news i don't think it's a good idea to let newcommers giving money to these type of devs
As a friendly reminder to those curious about what is being referenced, formal status prefixes are listed in this thread's first post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Prefix Definitions:

Visual novel:
Focus on story, minimal choice:text ratio, vast majority of choices are dialogue based.
Non VN: Open world/sandbox, lots of choices available, clear gameplay mechanics.
Completed: The game has been confirmed by the developer to be completed, and no further updates are expected.
Onhold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
i think every one should be lucky to have a game like this, whith this animations and story and to make something like this is really hard and if you dont like it make it your self, then try to make it it every two months to see if its easier to make all dialogues ande animations
sory my english :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there any way to know how many he is getting monthly from patreon ?
Nope, not really unless ICSTOR releases that information but you could make a guess from the number of patrons etc it could be anywhere ~$11K - $52K+ somewhere around there anyway, I don't know. You would be better off just asking him.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
i think every one should be lucky to have a game like this, whith this animations and story and to make something like this is really hard and if you dont like it make it your self, then try to make it it every two months to see if its easier to make all dialogues ande animations
sory my english :)
I think so too and probably many of us think so too.
However, we would like to have this game and not wait for it :cool:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
It's safe to say way more than 30,000$ per month.

Last record of his real income in $ from patreon is from 2017, he gained 11,000$ with 1,400 patreons.
Today he now have 7,000 patreons. . .

The day real programers/3D model artists will realize the amount of money they could get from these games, we'll be blessed with REAL games.

Games like these are made by lazy people, that once they worked few months, become tired and just don't see the point of working if they still get 30,000+ $ / month doing nothing.
With this money he could have rent a villa, hired 2-3 developers to develop the game for him, a CM to do the communication job, a real 3D model artist etc.
But hell no, he's just so lazy, he's just gonna sit on those dollars.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Last record of his real income in $ from patreon is from 2017, he gained 11,000$ with 1,400 patreons.

The day real programers/3D model artists will realize the amount of money they could get from these games, we'll be blessed with REAL games.
... and then we'll have to purchase/trade loot boxes and similar to unlock more sex acts, etc. :p

D

Deleted member 45040

Games like these are made by lazy people, that once they worked few months, become tired and just don't see the point of working if they still get 30,000+ $ / month doing nothing.
With this money he could have rent a villa, hired 2-3 developers to develop the game for him, a CM to do the communication job, a real 3D model artist etc.
But hell no, he's just so lazy, he's just gonna sit on those dollars.
Until someone wises up and files a massive lawsuit against Patreon, this crap will continue. Patreon, go fundme etc shouldn't exist they just encourage freeloading and laziness.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes