Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Perfect character would be a body like the Aunt, a sharp mind as Linda or Caroline and an innocent nature as Sarah...
any complaints? :cool:
Linda has a sharp mind. Oh brother so much projection going on with this THOT.
What I face palmed at is the dude saying he doesn't play the incest patch then complained some of the dialogue is silly. I'm like you know that's what it originally is and it was censored due to patreon and the incest patch actually FIXES it to how it's supposed to be played? People these days :/
Those meanies at Patreon ruin everything for us don't they. They ban incest and under age, but we got a patch that FIXES it. SMH

BBC-history-of-ideas-love-oedipus.png

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Linda has a sharp mind. Oh brother so much projection going on with this THOT.

Those meanies at Patreon ruin everything don't they. They ban incest and under age, but we got a patch to FIXES it. SMH

View attachment 404504
Even a twisted mind can be sharp my friend... she wouldn't be able to run that business of hers and pretend her mariage wasn't over just yet if she was a total imbecicle... pretty sure that Caroline comes after her... cause the dad (Bob) isn't much of a businessman himself... he manages, but he probably would fail on his own.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Even a twisted mind can be sharp my friend... she wouldn't be able to run that business of hers and pretend her mariage wasn't over just yet if she was a total imbecicle... pretty sure that Caroline comes after her... cause the dad (Bob) isn't much of a businessman himself... he manages, but he probably would fail on his own.
Linda is an empty shell in Milfy. She has almost no details to her character. A few lines of text here and there about herself is it. Remember that is what many people say is Milfy's strong point. No wasting time with exposition or backstory. Straight to the sex with the dialog.

90% of business fail, how do you know her company isn't in chapter 11? There are no details and people have turned Linda into a female Jobs. For all, anyone knows this is a business Bob set her up with to keep her bored angry ass happy. The scenario I just gave is as plausible as any presented because the "story" in Milfy City is nonexistent. Linda's parents might have been rich and it is just old money and daddy's business. In your post, you say Bob is a bad businessman because he works hard? He should have made millions except for his shitty son. If you do not fuck him over the story does not give Bob the millions he was supposed to make.

The extent of knowledge we have about Linda's business is a dirty empty office. Which we have no idea what it does(I can't remember if there was mentioned or not TBH) I was wrong about her owning it though.

I find the game amusing and sometimes a bit cringe. By that I mean the story being bad, not the incest. There are 2 characters close to being decent in this story, Sara and Bob. That is it.

But as far as Linda is concerned. The text shows she is pretty much scum. Any positive attributes, such as success, are pure conjecture and projection. I play no Incest where Linda is just deeply flawed individual with unknown issues. If you play the incest route she is a complete and utter train wreck. In that universe, she raised an entire family of kids into fucking each other. She is grooming her only son to use her as a meat sleeve. How soon before she is eating Caroline's and Sara's pussies. LOL yeah, the character Linda is total garbage no matter how you slice it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Linda is an empty shell in Milfy. She has almost no details to her character. A few lines of text here and there about herself is it. Remember that is what many people say is Milfy's strong point. No wasting time with exposition or backstory. Straight to the sex with the dialog.

90% of business fail, how do you know her company isn't in chapter 11? There are no details and people have turned Linda into a female Jobs. For all, anyone knows this is a business Bob set her up with to keep her bored angry ass happy. The scenario I just gave is as plausible as any presented because the "story" in Milfy City is nonexistent. Linda's parents might have been rich and it is just old money and daddy's business. In your post, you say Bob is a bad businessman because he works hard? He should have made millions except for his shitty son. If you do not fuck him over the story does not give Bob the millions he was supposed to make.

The extent of knowledge we have about Linda's business is a dirty empty office. Which we have no idea what it does(I can't remember if there was mentioned or not TBH) I was wrong about her owning it though.

I find the game amusing and sometimes a bit cringe. By that I mean the story being bad, not the incest. There are 2 characters close to being decent in this story, Sara and Bob. That is it.

But as far as Linda is concerned. The text shows she is pretty much scum. Any positive attributes, such as success, are pure conjecture and projection. I play no Incest where Linda is just deeply flawed individual with unknown issues. If you play the incest route she is a complete and utter train wreck. In that universe, she raised an entire family of kids into fucking each other. She is grooming her only son to use her as a meat sleeve. How soon before she is eating Caroline's and Sara's pussies. LOL yeah, the character Linda is total garbage no matter how you slice it.
Bob himself states on several occassions that his branch has suffered badly in the past months... once he states one of his emploeyees sold medical data of customers and is now sued, the next time you learn that sales bottoned down in the last quarter of the year, and there is atleast one more story to that.
I assume he is in the insurence business btw.
Linda on the otherhand has several degrees hangeing on the wall, her company has several Workstations, that seem to be in use... and offers Caroline support on business questions when her shop fails.
And working half the day isn't really working hard... Linda is doing the same btw.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The extent of knowledge we have about Linda's business is a dirty empty office.
God yeah it's filthy look at the state of it :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess you must be thinking of the cubicles for the other employees there that MC cleans

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Great, so 0.6 is out in 3-5 days. Gonna restrain fapping until then and then fap for every single scene, just to enjoy the update to its maximum

Reactions: Big-T

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I guess you must be thinking of the cubicles for the other employees there that MC cleans
Yeah, he cleans the dirty office. That is his job. I forgot about the low poly people. It looks like the one worker is having a seizure. The keyboard is on the desk.

LOL maybe they are just black mannequins she names. Linda is so deranged she rented an office and filled it with plastic people so she can pretend to be working.

Linda "Bob this is Frank."
Bob "Linda that is a black mannequin."
Linda "Black!!! How can you be so insensitive Bob! Frank works hard! It does not matter if he is black!"
Bob ( dials 911 ) "Milfy City police 911 what is your emergency?" "Can you send a car quickly. My wife Linda is having a seizure or needs to be Baker acted!"
Linda "Baker? No, you know I don't like carbs Bob. This is cathy Bob"
Bob "Hurry! Who made all this garbage Linda?"

RenderedIsBetter

Jul 16, 2018
Physics, with her master thesis titled "Glug glug fluid mechanics" and a Ph.D titled "The vacuum sucking properties of boobs wrapped in daz3D clothing explained". She also has several research grants into retarded and deformed offspring, but she needs to fuck her son some more to get proper test subjects.
:LOL:

May 6, 2017
Boo... everyone is confident and there is too much positivity in this thread now.

I miss reading about analytics of how 2 patreon subscribers dropping the month prior means that Icstor is going out of business.
lmao u must visit forum more than me to notice that.

Oliver17890

Jul 6, 2018
does anyone know how long is gonna take for testing, been staying calms and waiting till now..but now ima getting too excited xD …:p

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes