Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What degrees?
degrees.png degrees-2.png degrees-3.png
Game should not have incest tag because
Sarah is blonde.
You know genetics can come from both parents... every female in the family has green/jade colored eyes... while the player has blue/steel blue eyes.
Bob doesn't have any colored hair left so we can't be for sure... on the otherhand the aunt is blonde aswell, so maybe that color comes from moms side of the family afterall.

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i saw a request for "https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-0-6a.37083/" and was wondering if it came out.... then i cam over here and its like a war, i feel sorry for the Mods here..... so how long does testing take??? would it be another month??

this update took much more time than usual (even when you factor in the game dev time off) but i'm still expecting that this is somehow going to have less content than the last update (that way i don't disappoint myself if it is a short update filled with animation that did take up most of the time)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Let us not discuss things on a discussion forum. You miss people asking for updates that much?
Atleast let us discuss how Bob "is a so much better person than the MC" or how Linda "fucks anything with a dick" (while clearly only being in love with her oldest son... ok in RL that wouldn't be any better if not worse)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Atleast let us discuss how Bob "is a so much better person than the MC" or "how Linda fucks anything with a dick" (while clearly only being in love with her oldest son... ok in RL that wouldn't be any better if not worse)
I liked those discussions. I mean either way I welcome any discussion that's not too off topic.

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Hello guys, I don't follow the news of this game but always played it, I noticed that it has not been updated for almost a year, could someone please inform me about what is happening? Thanks

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes