• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I wanted to say "Stop spamming pics from old versions of the game that we have already played through", but... this thread has like 800 pages of spam, so go for it. xD

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I can't wait anymoreo_O
I gave up waiting a long time ago. It's gotten to the point in which i check this tread every month or 2 and pateron at the same time to get an progress update that goes up by 5% each month. I stopped with pledges in April. I know this is presumptions of me but I do think this should be marked abandoned until the update is finally released.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
You really think he will release the update anytime soon ? :D To be honest he said the game will be ready at the begging of this month and he will be back on schedule. This game is 100% Dead ! The release will happen but after that this game is DONE ! I am totally sure this guy will keep milking his patreons! It's so obvious that he is not focused on the game at all, most likely he is working on something else.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know this is presumptions of me but I do think this should be marked abandoned until the update is finally released.
That's not how it works the dev has kept us updated so unless we never heard from him or got word that he was leaving it then yes the tag would be used, a bit late now as it's in the testing phase.

Reactions: TheFinder

John341

Mar 31, 2018
I wonder if "Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!" is going to be a real thing? Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same 1-2 second loops as before. He hit that Patreon goal before he even started on this update, I believe

J69J

Sep 18, 2018
You really think he will release the update anytime soon ? :D To be honest he said the game will be ready at the begging of this month and he will be back on schedule. This game is 100% Dead ! The release will happen but after that this game is DONE ! I am totally sure this guy will keep milking his patreons! It's so obvious that he is not focused on the game at all, most likely he is working on something else.
Lol, how is it "dead" when the update is highly anticipated by the community?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes