Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-5
A starfish of few words, but indeed very important ones.

Anyway, one thing I'm curious about is what will happen when we top a girl's relationship level. Will that particular girl be excluded from further development in the next updates until we reach the last level with every lady? Would we get more content with the side characters in the meantime?

Reactions: Augustine、
Aug 5, 2016
A starfish of few words, but indeed very important ones.

Anyway, one thing I'm curious about is what will happen when we top a girl's relationship level. Will that particular girl be excluded from further development in the next updates until we reach the last level with every lady? Would we get more content with the side characters in the meantime?
A well-developed game doesn't stop producing content for its members once the sexual barrier is overcome. Imagine how dumb the story would be if Linda just took it up the ass once in a future update and is suddenly dropped from the story completely. Hopefully they get organically weaved back into the mix. Once we're at the highest level with Linda she'll probably switch over to trying to bring Sarah into her incestuous relationship with MC, seeing as Sarah will have had the least development of any of the three main girls and she's already indicated that she'd be happy for MC to hook up with his sisters. In all my favorite adult games there's always at least one girl who's going out of her way to get MC laid with someone other than her.

Reactions: fried

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I've just deleted 70+ off-topic posts. I realize that the "omg, when's it dropping?" gets old, but please stop talking about other games, member's tits (or lack thereof), your avatars and any other fucking thing that isn't the game in the OP of the thread.

And the next person to come post a bullshit "IT'S OUTTTT!!!!!!!!" when it isn't is getting threadbanned. It stopped being funny the 43rd time. Seriously, get some new material.
Thank you

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A well-developed game doesn't stop producing content for its members once the sexual barrier is overcome. Imagine how dumb the story would be if Linda just took it up the ass once in a future update and is suddenly dropped from the story completely. Hopefully they get organically weaved back into the mix. Once we're at the highest level with Linda she'll probably switch over to trying to bring Sarah into her incestuous relationship with MC, seeing as Sarah will have had the least development of any of the three main girls and she's already indicated that she'd be happy for MC to hook up with his sisters. In all my favorite adult games there's always at least one girl who's going out of her way to get MC laid with someone other than her.
I guess I didn't express myself properly.
I wasn't implying that the girls who reached 5/5 would stop having sex with the MC altogether but suggesting that their story development could be paused until the others caught up, while some action with side characters who have been forgotten so far could be included in the meantime.
I agree that it would be dumb to drop any of the girls from the story all of a sudden, but just remember that's exactly what happened with Sarah :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Q Who

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I guess I didn't express myself properly.
I wasn't implying that the girls who reached 5/5 would stop having sex with the MC altogether but suggesting that their story development could be paused until the others caught up, while some action with side characters who have been forgotten so far could be included in the meantime.
I agree that it would be dumb to drop any of the girls from the story all of a sudden, but just remember that's exactly what happened with Sarah :rolleyes:.
I am more worried about what happens to the girls if they reach 5/5... currently girls whom's story line are "completed" in the release just magically disappear dureing the day leaving even the slightest interaction impossible.
Atleast you can still do the night crawls.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I am more worried about what happens to the girls if they reach 5/5... currently girls whom's story line are "completed" in the release just magically disappear dureing the day leaving even the slightest interaction impossible.
Ehmmm.... that's exactly my point but in different words :LOL:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ehmmm.... that's exactly my point but in different words :LOL:
ehm... sorry? o_O
The way I understood your posts you were referring to the continual developement of these chars and their content... not their overall presence in the game.
But I can see that we are both concerned for our favorite characters future.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Physics, with her master thesis titled "Glug glug fluid mechanics" and a Ph.D titled "The vacuum sucking properties of boobs wrapped in daz3D clothing explained". She also has several research grants into retarded and deformed offspring, but she needs to fuck her son some more to get proper test subjects.
^ this. One of the best posts about Linda yet.

I can believe your speculation that those are what those "degrees" actually are. Linda, has a masters in THOT theory you know? She was Phi Beta Capa at "That Hoe Over There" university.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
reading the last 10 pages, I noticed a person complaining about incest in a game about incest, what's wrong with this world?
My game is also incest free. The only ones complaining are the ones who are mad at Patreon for making them use a patch to call Linda Mom.

Complain
I really hate the incest content Milfy City. Icstor needs to fix the dialog for people not using the patch.

Those jeans you are wearing look like shit. I can't believe you bought them please don't wear them tonight.

Comment

For me, incest is a boner killer. The dialog is weird when they say "But he is my tenant"

Your jeans have a stain on them. Maybe you should wear something else tonight.

See the difference?

dssd.gif

Stay in school kids.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Yeah!! That'll totally help me fit in with all the mother fucking, 2 girls 1 cupboard hiding brother romeobro, nudist advocating, keyboard warrior fatties that constitute this community.
Hey!! I resemble that remark!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Koniar

Apr 28, 2017
as i said before, given the amount of content supposedly added to the game, the testing will take about 2 weeks as opposed to the typical 4-5 days.
Games in renpy that are as linear as this game should take 1 Day to test( few hours only). I get that they cannot write automatic tests, buď goddammit, how many grammar mistakes could he do.
Renpy exceptions in this game are definitely something rare, when there is no big logic behind it like in Holiday Island feom dark hound. Meaning, if he wants to look for renpy crashes he can just use CTRL to skip, and result is samé as clicking.
My conclusion is testing is either for grammar mistakes, which should not také days, when we play whole update in2 hours max, and maybe fixing renders, which should not be that often.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Like our BB girl sarah. Just isn't around anymore.. It's like they all phased out of existence. Is it too much to ask to still be able to smash once the story line is complete (at least for that patch..)

Koniar

Apr 28, 2017
Is the game you created on this site for download? Just wondering so we can get an idea where all the knowledge and expertise on development and testing is coming from.

So... is anyone else gonna replay the game from the beginning when the new update drops? Thinking I'm gonna start from scratch so I can see the Caroline and Celia stories from the beginning again. Been a while since I played through them, so it should be good!
No its from my job, and from using unren, my harddrive got fried and I didnt want to beg on each thread for saves, so i often decompile rpyc files and use console to jump between labels. In games like these its easy, cause there are no random events, only one that are supposed to happen when previous action is done. Like i said in game from darkhound i broke my teeth with this logic and just followed its rules.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes