megacct

May 15, 2017
Yes. There have been three preview images posted. If you're a paying patron, you have access to them. If not, they've already been posted to this thread.

x0verL0rdx

Dec 2, 2018
Good game worth waiting for. In the mean time, may i ask any other recomended games that similar to this one? I love the 3d cgi style and all the animated scenes :D

Ps : Just finished "depraved awakening" and "f.i.l.f"

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@x0verL0rdx If you haven't already played it, Man of the House is kind of similar in that it's a sandboxy type game with plenty of content and decent renders (I'd say great renders but there are some hilarious/terrifying facial expressions going on sometimes), you also take on a similar role in it.
It's just below Milfy City in the trending games section so you've probably tried it out already, if the fact it's Unity and not Ren'Py didn't put you off.

Reactions: x0verL0rdx

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I mean.. yes and no.
Is he better then the large amount of developers that just keep the cashflow going knowing full well that they are done.... 100% yes... And he has my respect for that decision.

But does that also mean that his loyal pledgers....people who are paying for the development of this project...have no right to be angry or disappointed..... No....

If i payed a couple hundreds buck for a project and the developer suddenly decides to take a break because he lost motivation/energy to go on with the project, they have full right to question that.
I also believe that it's large based on fear because these days we all know full to well what it means when a developer decides to "take a break"... Especially with the history of Icstor.

I also don't believe for 1 second that he didn't take a couple breaks during those 4 years, like i said... I followed the development cycles of multiple games under his wing and am fan of almost all of them, and i followed those years enough that there where enough breaks in development where he didn't do any work. (This is of course 100% personal thoughts and don't have any facts for it, just my own personal observation).
But it just seems that every time around a half way mark of a game he just loses motivation and focus for his current project and loses motivation and starts thinking about new ideas (and that causes even more loss of motivation because now he wants to do that new thing).

But to end on a positive note.
Icstor will not vanish from the face of the earth, i don't believe that for 1 second.
Will this game get another update or 2... Yeah... I do think so yes.

Are we going to get all the things he promised and is this game going to be completed.......
Well, i think that's in the same category as Gumdrop releasing his game this year.... Not likely......
You are straight up liar. You claim to have followed development cycles of multiple games of ICSTOR and made the claim he isn't working as hard as before. When in fact the development of Milfy City has had more content over the course of its development than compared to Milfs Villa and IC2 combined over the same amount of development time. You would know that if you were actually following the development of those past 2 games. So how can I or anyone take anything you say serious when what you are claiming is not consistent at all?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
@x0verL0rdx If you haven't already played it, Man of the House is kind of similar in that it's a sandboxy type game with plenty of content and decent renders (I'd say great renders but there are some hilarious/terrifying facial expressions going on sometimes), you also take on a similar role in it.
It's just below Milfy City in the trending games section so you've probably tried it out already, if the fact it's Unity and not Ren'Py didn't put you off.
@x0verL0rdx, it really depends on what you mean by similar. Here is a short list of some you might consider, by feature similarity.

Note: Some of these are often very different in other ways. What I list is only similar specifically in terms of the feature indicated; gameplay in particular will often vary greatly. And, ofc, because every player's tastes differ, I neither endorse nor condemn any of these games necessarily. Additionally, I have not included anything that I know is in [Abandoned] or [On Hold] status, since it's very possible you wouldn't be able to finish any of those.
  • SMALL TOWNS / MANY MILFS: Timestamps: Unconditional Love | The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother | Shadows over Manston | Personal Trainer
  • LATE HIGH SCHOOL / EARLY COLLEGE SETTING: Lancaster Boarding House | College Life | Seraphim Academy | No More Secrets | School, Love & Friends | Freeloading Family | Being a DIK
  • INCEST / FAMILY DOMINATION: Man of the House | Echoes of Lust | Puzzled Life | Suspicious | The Tyrant | Parental Love | Bad Bobby Saga | Dreams of Desire
  • HIGH SCHOOL / COLLEGE GIRLS: Eye of the Storm | Where the Heart Is | Melody | Freeloading Family | House Party

x0verL0rdx

Dec 2, 2018
@x0verL0rdx, it really depends on what you mean by similar. Here is a short list of some you might consider, by feature similarity.

Note: Some of these are often very different in other ways. What I list is only similar specifically in terms of the feature indicated; gameplay in particular will often vary greatly. And, ofc, because every player's tastes differ, I neither endorse nor condemn any of these games necessarily. Additionally, I have not included anything that I know is in [Abandoned] or [On Hold] status, since it's very possible you wouldn't be able to finish any of those.
  • SMALL TOWNS / MANY MILFS: Timestamps: Unconditional Love | The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother | Shadows over Manston | Personal Trainer
  • LATE HIGH SCHOOL / EARLY COLLEGE SETTING: Lancaster Boarding House | College Life | Seraphim Academy | No More Secrets | School, Love & Friends | Freeloading Family
  • INCEST / FAMILY DOMINATION: Man of the House | Echoes of Lust | Puzzled Life | Suspicious | The Tyrant | Parental Love | Bad Bobby Saga | Dreams of Desire
  • HIGH SCHOOL / COLLEGE GIRLS: Eye of the Storm | Where the Heart Is | Melody | Freeloading Family | House Party
wow! I think i'll try them one by one... Thank you for the info :D

I have these fetishes for milf, and creampies, Lol

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

JuanPalomo1

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys, im trying to use a already save of the game from differentes posts but im not able to use it in the game. I just pick it and put into the save folder but it doesnt appears.I have look for in the forum and the whole internet but didnt find nothing I need help :cry:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, im trying to use a already save of the game from differentes posts but im not able to use it in the game. I just pick it and put into the save folder but it doesnt appears.I have look for in the forum and the whole internet but didnt find nothing I need help :cry:
You need to remove the random numbers at the beginning. Save files for Ren'Py games are required to be named 1-1-LT1.save ; 1-2-LT1.save ; 1-3-LT1.save and so on.

zkae

May 27, 2018
You need to remove the random numbers at the beginning. Save files for Ren'Py games are required to be named 1-1-LT1.save ; 1-2-LT1.save ; 1-3-LT1.save and so on.
And do i have to overwrite previous save files like rpgm saves?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
And do i have to overwrite previous save files like rpgm saves?
You DON`T need to overwrite anything !!!! Name the downloaded save as you like, first number is the paige of save and the second is the slot !!!!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
31 games in 31 days,
My favorite games, one a day, that in some cases the time will extend to several days...
Various costumes and fantasies...
Any injustice?
Let's go to the debate ... lol
Note: Order is only my preference, my criterion is purely how much the game has brought me excitement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's only 29 games (you're two short) and you've listed Big Brother twice :p

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes