Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I'd rather he not release caroline update without the animations and I don't know why anyone else is in that much of a hurry they would want it that way.
I know I for one would rather have no Caroline update than one without animations.

His animations make the game worth playing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Some folks are so obsessed with Caroline they literally can't cum unless it's to new content of her.

(What they're going to do when the game is over, I have no idea)
Well I survive without Tracy/DOD/ and Alice/BB/.But can't talk about others:)

Hzy

Jan 30, 2019
Making a game seems to require a lot of sedentary time in front of a computer, and many game developers I know have all sorts of problems with it, and I worry that a month or two vacation might not be enough to completely change that.
Anyway, I hope the developers can have a good health and a good mental state. The game is developed for the pleasure, not only for the pleasure of the players, but also for the fun of the game developers themselves.

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Try looking through or for the cards you haven't found yet
Those guides should help you.
It helped a lot. Thank you. I only realized now that it was possible to access the beach.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
What did they say in the post?

Please read, and inwardly digest.........

Despite all the comments about Icstor not working on the current update, and posters saying that "the next update will be coming out in June"
Also his Patreon is not yet on hold either, nor is the game in here.

This from Icstor: "I'm still working on the next version of the game"

View attachment 270608

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/splash_screen.rpy", line 9, in script
show splash1 with dissolve
Exception: Invalid key specifier hide_windows1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/splash_screen.rpy", line 9, in script
show splash1 with dissolve
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 435, in event
if map_event(ev, name):
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 221, in map_event
check_code = eval("lambda ev : " + compile_event(keysym, True), globals())
File "C:\Users\\Downloads\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 140, in compile_event
raise Exception("Invalid key specifier %s" % key)
Exception: Invalid key specifier hide_windows1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Milfy City 0.5c
Wed Mar 27 11:35:20 2019

I am sure I did something wrong. Any idea what caused the error?

Well there's your first problem! You should've wrapped that huge exception log in a SPOILER!

anyway.. are you trying to cheat somehow? dirtycheater, unren, unrpa etc?

Did you try to re-extract it? If you don't feel like doing the whole thing, just do the renpy folder.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
this kinda stuff always cracks me up, barring the possibility that ic's a robot, whether your a patreon or not, does not entitle you to expectations beyond what is provided, the man needs a break, wtf's the problem with that, hey he may take a trip to san francisco and decide to make games about hobo's seaking a safe place to shit..itcouldhappen! or he could return with renewed vigor to produce and gain more patreons...which is more likely

Reactions: fried

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Making a game seems to require a lot of sedentary time in front of a computer, and many game developers I know have all sorts of problems with it, and I worry that a month or two vacation might not be enough to completely change that.
Anyway, I hope the developers can have a good health and a good mental state. The game is developed for the pleasure, not only for the pleasure of the players, but also for the fun of the game developers themselves.
Yes, sitting the whole day every day in front of a computer is surprisingly taxing on your health. I am working on my masters thesis now and I fucked up my health because I was sitting the whole time and didn't take long enough breaks. So I agree with you on that.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
so icstor stop the pledge for this break, that earn all my respect, i can't say the same about others (i'm looking you gumdrop and company)

megacct

May 15, 2017
Some folks are so obsessed with Caroline they literally can't cum unless it's to new content of her.

(What they're going to do when the game is over, I have no idea)
Seemingly 9 of 10 fans of this game are like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just think what it'd be like if Caroline was a real person. Can you imagine being an attractive celebrity on social media in today's world?

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes