Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, I was confused as well. The sentence I quoted from seems to contradict itself a little. I was just shrugging it off, to be honest.
I didn't really care myself I just found it slightly amusing, now I'm wondering if he is really going to post the list in all 29 threads, he's already posted it in four, how long do you think till the mods delete it as off-topic or spam?

Edit: not long apparently they've already gone

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
will there be or not update of carolina only before the break? some post where he has confirmed his decision
I doubt it but I guess it's possible, although I think it's much more likely that you will have to wait until after ICSTOR's break for the next update.

No there hasn't been any post where ISCTOR has definitively stated whether he will release an update before his break or not.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
will there be or not update of carolina only before the break? some post where he has confirmed his decision
I doubt it but I guess it's possible, although I think it's much more likely that you will have to wait until after ICSTOR's break for the next update.

No there hasn't been any post where ISCTOR has definitively stated whether he will release an update before his break or not.
I feel like it was implied that there won't be an update before his break, but he did say that he was continuing to work up until the start of his break. I think he's just trying to get ahead so he can make a speedy update when he does come back rather than drop anything before he goes.

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
Not confirmed if he will or not.

He should take the two weeks or whatever he needs to finish the animations and release the Caroline only update before taking the break. We'll see if he does that or not.

The more I think about this the more scummy I think this whole thing is. He's not even freezing the Patreon this month either, and giving some bullshit reason for that.

"I’m not pausing my Patreon page now because I’m still trying to finish her content this month. The longest scenes are done, but I can’t promise that I’ll manage to do that, and if I’m not sure I even want to release an update with just her alone."

How can he finish it this month when he said that the animations will take about two weeks to finish? It's all bullshit because he for sure wants that last payday before his extended vacation, even though the progress has been stuck on 60% for basically the entire month, and he's likely not done much work at all this month.

If ICSTOR doesn't take these two weeks to finish Caroline's animations and release a Caroline only update, then I'll never support this guy again. It's just a huge insult to the people who've been paying him every month. This is not the way you go on an extended break... You release something and then do that. You don't release a bunch of previews in the last day or so getting people hyped for your 2+ month vacation.

I mean, just finish the animations. It's two weeks with clear light at the end of the tunnel... It will go fast enough, and people will be happy with a great solo update for the most popular girl. Then go take the vacation and all the time you need. You don't want to take this extended break when people are all pissed off about how you left.
Pretty much this!

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019

What did they say in the post?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's in the OP "News about v0.6" but I have quoted the post below for you

News #13 - Progress + Important informations + Break!

Hi everyone, it’s about damn time I gave you all an update. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been having a few problems in my personal life which have taken a toll on my health. It’s now been more than FOUR full years that I’ve been developing adult games without taking a vacation. (Not even once!)

I’m completely broken and exhausted, so I need a break to recover. I’ll be taking a month or two away from developing to get my health back on track. I really am sorry to each and every one of you who believed in me - I pushed myself too hard.
I don’t want to put out shitty updates with no actual passion behind them. In fact, the reason I started making games was for the love of it, they might not have been perfect, but I always gave those games the best of my ability at the time.
It’s not right for me to get paid when I’m not working, so at the beginning of next month the following will happen:

I WILL PAUSE MY PATREON PAGE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT MONTH FOR ONE OR TWO MONTHS. NO ONE WILL BE CHARGED WITHIN THAT TIME UNTIL I COME BACK AND UNPAUSE MY PAGE. I SHOULD RETURN IN MAY OR JUNE.
Of course, I want to be fair and do my best for my loyal fans. Everyone who pledged this month is going to get the next update with Caroline and Celia for free!

I know that many of you really like the characters I have created. I promise that I’ll finish every single one’s story, but to do that we need to change a little how the game is made. For example no more character polls. I’ll create updates for characters that I’m in the mood for writing about. This should help me avoid getting burned out again.
The second change that we’re probably going to implement is changing relationship points to percentage points. (0-100%) This will allow me to work on more characters, as well as adding content to other characters without needing to make massive updates for them. This will hopefully make a lot of people happy - your favourite character that was always skipped now has a much greater chance to receive content.

What about the polls now?

- Polls will focus on different aspects of the game. What kind of poses would you like? Animation angles? Small story aspects? Styles of pubic hair on the girls?
If you have any more ideas for good polls please let me know. I’m open to giving Patrons like you more control of aesthetical side of the game. :)

The final question that I noticed cropping up a lot of times was:

What about Caroline after she reaches 5/5. Is it over!? No more Caroline!?

The short answer is absolutely not! Reaching 5/5 will NOT end the story for a main character. It will open two different paths to choose, but I prefer keeping these as a surprise for the players. I’m sure you will all be more than happy with what I have planned.

Current progress:

The current progress of the next version is 60% because I predominantly worked on Caroline. There’s are about 600 renders with her. Some of them were really hard to make, but also very very sexy. I’m not pausing my Patreon page now because I’m still trying to finish her content this month. The longest scenes are done, but I can’t promise that I’ll manage to do that, and if I’m not sure I even want to release an update with just her alone. Here’s all the current previews I published. Please be sure to follow me on Discord because I’m there very often online.

Conclusion:

-I will be taking a break for 1-2 months due to health issues.

-I will pause my Patreon account during this time so you will NOT be charged.

-Caroline has 600+ renders already done.

-Everyone who pledged for this month will be getting the next Caroline and Celia update for free.

Thank you again for your continued support over the past four years. I really appreciate it.

I’ll be back in good health and working at full speed come May/June.

I’ll see you all then, but if you want to chat feel free to hop onto my Discord server.

All the best,
ICSTOR

stormyse

Jul 4, 2018
All those game creators just working to hard....... :D .
Nonetheless i love his work, but i can´t believe that someone got broke from it.
I mean i could understand it if this is a side job, but with over 5000 patreons this is really implausible.

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
He has commented on his Discord that there will not be a release until everything planned for 0.6 is done and therefore the entire release will be delayed until he is back. Even though he says he "could" release the caroline part without animations its better to se it as he wont do it because he does not want to. He is the dev, he does as he likes. We can only hope for a fast recovery, we do not know the exact nature of his situation but based on his vauge description we can just hope that it is not a fully developed burnout syndrome. That will take more than 2 months to fix.

Untitled.png

Reactions: Weltmeister
Jun 7, 2017
he says probably. He is not ckaro yet. I should say "if I throw it only what I have" or "I will not throw until after the break". but to say probably lends itself to speculation. Excuse me but I just came to see if he had made any clear confirmation here. but it seems that nobody knows.

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
It's in the OP "News about v0.6" but I have quoted the post below for you
Thank you for sharing the information. From what I understand from the read, he has an unfinished work for the character Caroline and is not worth a release in order not to loose a bad job. Celia and Neighbors will have news and we will only see what we want from Caroline in July.
:confused:

Reactions: sia47

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
He has commented on his Discord that there will not be a release until everything planned for 0.6 is done and therefore the entire release will be delayed until he is back. Even though he says he "could" release the caroline part without animations its better to se it as he wont do it because he does not want to. He is the dev, he does as he likes. We can only hope for a fast recovery, we do not know the exact nature of his situation but based on his vauge description we can just hope that it is not a fully developed burnout syndrome. That will take more than 2 months to fix.

View attachment 271236
Twisting for him to at least finish Caroline before the break.

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Changing the subject ... Does anyone have all the secret scenes of the game? Even looking for a lot, I'm missing more than 20.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Changing the subject ... Does anyone have all the secret scenes of the game? Even looking for a lot, I'm missing more than 20.
Try looking through or for the cards you haven't found yet
Those guides should help you.

Reactions: prika1
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes