Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
You guys criticizing him know people have literally died from sitting in front of the computer for too long? From Korean gamers to Twitch celebrities. If he needs a break, he deserves a break!

On a side note: I got what I wanted! Linda rode the MC all the way to Valhalla! Nah nah nah.

Linda => Sara => I seem to retain a lot of water, I've probably hit menopause at age 20 Lara Croft (Caroline)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lucifer069

Jan 29, 2018
Atleast now we know when the update gonna drop its better than knowing nothing and if dev needs some rest then he should afterall he is creating such a dope game and next update is Caroline, It's gonna be crazy (I also can't wait though but It's better he take break now by himself when he still got option than after some seriously bad help issues and that will be worst for us fans because then we will have no idea how much time he needs to recover from that)

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
Feels like devs are having a lot of personal issues at the moment but it's really gonna suck waiting for this one

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Because it is just fan art from Icstor. This image has nothing to do with the game.
well, it's published himself iсstor and even if it is fanart, it has the right to be here (maybe the picture will appear in the game as a picture between rooms) ;)
well, how can it not have anything to do if it is a neighbor :unsure:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thank u taking time to answer. Can we apply it also on android?
Honestly I wouldn't know I don't own any android devices, you will have to wait for a android user to respond.
I would guess it's possible if you can access the games directory to copy the patch file there.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes