Maverick_56

Mar 27, 2019
Blue Ball Fest.

This game is the biggest cock tease I have played in a long time. WAY to much grinding (For cash) to get nothing but a few blowjobs, and anal from 1 minor character. Not worth playing in it's current state imo.

Upon review, the tags don't even have vaginal sex in them...should have payed attention.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
Blue Ball Fest.

This game is the biggest cock tease I have played in a long time. WAY to much grinding (For cash) to get nothing but a few blowjobs, and anal from 1 minor character. Not worth playing in it's current state imo.

Upon review, the tags don't even have vaginal sex in them...should have payed attention.
Don't know what game you've played but there is not much grinding to get easy cash and also vaginal sex is possible (with 1 main character).

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Would've been nice if he'd paused it before Patreon charged us for the month of April.... :cautious:
Could say that i am surprised and amazed by that development.... But i think that anyone with a little bit of sense in their body expected that ;).
Probably a Oops patreon message that will follow somewhere this week that says that he was to late with canceling it due to some circumstances from the Patreon Bingo card

I do expect that he will put it on hold this month, and that put it back on active on the last day of May because he start working on it then ^^.

I might have been a bit harsh on this thread the last week, but history with this dev and the disappointment of it being on hold... Well, my frustration got the best of me.

For me this Thread is going to be put on Ignore and will check it out again when i see the Dev active again.
All the best luck with waiting for the loyal fans on this thread and i hope for you guys that this game is going to be finished ; ).
As far as Icstor goes....I can only say that i hope that he will be true to his word this time : )

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Blue Ball Fest.

You clearly didn't play through the available content.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Can't wait for the next update, but have to wait. Such is life.

But, if it wasn't for all the minor aggravations it wouldn't be any fun.

Hoping ICSTOR recovers soon. Gotta find out what happens next.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes