u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i got scared for a moment when i saw the 'onhold' tag. but no worries. definitely a well deserved break. im sure nobody will mind waiting for a few months given the quality of work icstor delivers.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
He clearly made his post in March so he was referring to March, also he said "I WILL PAUSE MY PATREON PAGE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT MONTH FOR ONE OR TWO MONTHS. NO ONE WILL BE CHARGED WITHIN THAT TIME UNTIL I COME BACK AND UNPAUSE MY PAGE. I SHOULD RETURN IN MAY OR JUNE. " But his patrons already got charged so he either blatantly lied or fucked up and you have the audacity to defend him here.
But if you read the whole text. He is also saying: Of course, I want to be fair and do my best for my loyal fans. Everyone who pledged this month is going to get the next update with Caroline and Celia for free!

Reactions: fried

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
To test the patience of my patrons for several months when I’m waiting for the expected character of this game and say sorry guys I’m tired of waiting a couple more months when all the scenes with Caroline are ready? This is a natural failure to perform an obligation and constant fraud. Offered vaptuyu what patrons have been waiting for and such a bummer I just have no words. Damn with those animations we are waiting for the continuation of the story can be done as DarkCookie release an update and add additions later. The developer acted like a bad pig. My anger simply has no description. I understand the health problems we are all humans, but you’ve already half done and what was expected of you. At least a few more images are posted, and so people are already very unhappy with very
Only half of renders are done , no animations ,he said 600 something , his typical release is 1000-1200 renders and bunch of animations.
Honestly a half assed update would be bad.

Reactions: fried

spas

Jun 22, 2017
He made this post in March, he was talking about March. March was "this month", April was "next month".

We’ll is not the first lie back in days when he makes the goals say team monthly releases and me and others pledged too help but he started to make updates less and less frequently people ask wth hapen with the team who will help you for higher quality and monthly updates he didn’t respond is like seeing EA

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

J II D

Aug 22, 2018

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
in general paused games are rarely resumed and my little finger tells me * another game that will be abandoned *

I hope to be wrong :(

Reactions: Bbwlover

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Icstor has had a long history in delivering on what he has promised. His work is extremely polished and shows a true dedication to the task of generating 3D adult content. When you have a large number of Patrons, you create an expectation to deliver, however in reality everyone is human and needs a break on occasion. If it is true that he cashed in on the April Patron sponsorship, this is somewhat unfortunate, as he will loose a number of followers. If this is the case, I can only assume he is not cash rich and needed the funds to pay the other personnel he has employed to work on the project.

Creating an adult game is a major undertaking and the effort deserves to be respected. If you do not believe this is true, then try to create some content yourself. Let Icstor take his break and hopefully do not hold any grudges, on from what I can tell is his first instance on not delivering on what was expected.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Icstor has had a long history in delivering on what he has promised. His work is extremely polished and shows a true dedication to the task of generating 3D adult content. When you have a large number of Patrons, you create an expectation to deliver, however in reality everyone is human and needs a break on occasion. If it is true that he cashed in on the April Patron sponsorship, this is somewhat unfortunate, as he will loose a number of followers. If this is the case, I can only assume he is not cash rich and needed the funds to pay the other personnel he has employed to work on the project.

Creating an adult game is a major undertaking and the effort deserves to be respected. If you do not believe this is true, then try to create some content yourself. Let Icstor take his break and hopefully do not hold any grudges, on from what I can tell is his first instance on not delivering on what was expected.
Please don't make me dig up the dozens and dozens of broken promises with incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa.
Please don't say that he has a long history in delivering on what he has promised when it's clearly both delivered promises and broken promises...

But i mostly agree with the rest of your message : )

Mar 24, 2019
Seeing as only half was done dont expect any update till september. even if he gets back in june he still need to do the other half when he gets back. So i say expect a new update September/October release.
35% left.so he gonna push on June but I doubt he gonna finish before July.so best chances for updates is July but worst case probably your prediction October release.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
IC-STOR has taken a 2 months break but what i truly believe is that he will definitely be working on the update offline during his month off but will not be sharing any progress or status and when his break will come near to an end i.e. June or July he will be give a surprise (HUGE UPDATE) for all of us especially for his patreons who have already been charged this month and all the haters who are talking rubbish now will have no words then.

IC-STOR is of the the very few devs who has shown perfection in his works and majority of us love him and all that he has done so far. So YES he will definitly be coming back with BIG BANG :)

Reactions: johnelros
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes