bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Oh no, not again. Dont do the same again with "Hey this is the last update : )" please.

Also didnt they take a rest on January? And now another 2 months? Im confused and this doesnt smell good.

rushing of the ending while abandoning every other characters
Yeah, after this I am afraid this is gonna happen again ._.

Also the changes to polls sound terrible. I dont want the patrons to have the decision of how the scenes are going to play out.

No good.

Noxya

Mar 31, 2019
Hey, someone got a save for me ?
And why i can't go ourside ?! I already check the walkthought :(

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
On hold? Well, that's expected, but sad anyway.

Why I can't stop to think that the Xmas edition was a test for this? Surely it doesn't have relation, but I'm feeling that it wasn't that side-game, probably the update would be completed now. But who am I to say anything, after all I'm just a 1 USD patron.

Well, time to play something else...

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
IC-STOR has taken a 2 months break but what i truly believe is that he will definitely be working on the update offline during his month off but will not be sharing any progress or status and when his break will come near to an end i.e. June or July he will be give a surprise (HUGE UPDATE) for all of us especially for his patreons who have already been charged this month and all the haters who are talking rubbish now will have no words then.
I actually hope he doesn't do that: when I took a recent holiday in December after accumulating days I hadn't used for the entire year, my body and mind made it extremely clear after the first few days that even thinking of work was not a reasonable option unless emergencies surfaced.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Meh I just saw this go "on hold" but not even slightly worried to be honest, this isnt pingpanda, or perv2k16 or 3diddly, or any number of other guys that abandon games and start a new project only to abandon them.

This is ICSTOR the dude has a history of nothing but completed games under his belt, not a single one has ever been abandoned, soem drew criticisms, but thats just man-babies crying and bitching that the game didnt go their way...such was the cases of IC2 and Milf's Villa...

I actually had no problems with either game, and while the endings for both seemed rushed a bit (more so Milf's Villa), it wasnt anything game-breaking, minor nitpicks honestly since both games got closure...

I remember the main complaint for IC2 being that people were adamant they wanted the stupidass route where the MC's mom gets raped by the gang of thugs at her job get fleshed out and continued when that wasnt the fucking point of the game at all, hence why ICSTOR pulled a Morrowind (Elder Scrolls) warning when you triggered the scene "reload a save to get an actual ending, or continue on this path with no resolution for the mom". As for the endings yes they were still images, after a sex scene, but so what ? They gave closure to the respective stories for the Mom, the Sister, and the Aunt, as well as the Harem path... the side characters were just along for the ride...

For Milf's Villa the main complaint was that the mom didnt get fucked till the very end of the game, and then BOOM endings... This one was a little harder to defend, but with Milfy City on the horizon and the hype he was getting for those models and engine switch, I cant say I blame him for ending MV early, especially since it seemed like his less popular game since "Requesting Taboo".

As far as Milf City goes, I only played 0.1, and till this day I think its still the best 0.1 ever released, tons of content, beautiful models, good headway into the story, etc. People are so quick to turn on him for a 2 month break ? I havent played since then, and wont till the game is complete (which I am sure it will be)... talk about waiting.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Simply hilarious is that dev lied about pausing his patreon and no one saw that coming. Well, except me and few other dudes. The mass(99% of the people) are so god damn stupid and easy to manipulate.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-5c-icstor.8012/page-994#post-1756735

I've seen timing issues with creators trying to pause their Patreon collections before.

And if he truly wanted to screw people over and never pauses collections, that would be a great way to get abandoned for future efforts.

Reactions: Rythan25

Willia

Have a weakness for women wearing glasses!
Donor
May 30, 2017

Great video! I saw them sing that song live in concert in Munich in 1980.

Seriously, let ICSTOR get his rest and things will be good again. Patience isn't one of the 7 deadly sins.....

Reactions: allintine

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well sucks that there will be not update for the next few months but at least he explained what happened and stopped charging money on patreon until hes back(minus the april oopsie).

Im actually okay with removing polls, this may lead to even better content because Dev will be in a mood for specific character while creating.

Good time for Few SP games to play meanwhile.
We'll see how the future update will look like, let's just hope there will be no ''Milf's Villa'' syndrome.

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
I know all too well how shitty it is to get burnt out with something you like doing, and hope ICSTOR has a good few months of rest for himself. He surely deserves it, given all the hard and amazing work he's put into his games.

But it also means I've gotta wait even longer for more Sarah stuff. ;-;

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I know all too well how shitty it is to get burnt out with something you like doing, and hope ICSTOR has a good few months of rest for himself. He surely deserves it, given all the hard and amazing work he's put into his games.

But it also means I've gotta wait even longer for more Sarah stuff. ;-;
you would still have to wait, unfortunately, .6 was supposed to be Caroline and Cecila not Sarah...

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Hope he gets better soon and completes the update early, its gonna suck having to wait longer for it but that [Onhold] status scares the living daylights out of me

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes