ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
This update is hands down THE BEST EVER update ICSTOR ever released. One of the best adult game updates ever. Trust me, it's worth waiting for the animations. Even without them, it's still way better than most games. But you've already waited this long, just another week or 2. Those animations are worth it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've only checked the CG btw, not played the whole game.

The secret cards are NON-CANON. They have no bearing on the game at all

NomerFour4

Jan 25, 2019
Neighbours weren't orginally meant for this update.
So if he sticks to his plan, it's this

Version 0.6 - Caroline, Celia
Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara
Version 0.8 - Linda, Yazmin/Liza or Neighbors

Neighbours were introduced in the latest version, so V0.8 could also see more for them there as well.
shit, an update with Linda will have to wait another 1 year)

jon4

May 16, 2018
i collect every secret card where can i find them i check the gallery and there are just the same nothing change

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
I'm pretty sure when you visit Caroline to fuck her ass/pussy at night in her room, after you creampie her pussy she'll say "You're the best brother" or sth like that, but yeah, if i didn't remember it i'd thought the patch didn't work too cuz of the granny thing.
True, and at the very end, they do say something about what their family will think about their relationship.

Don't get me wrong. There are hints here and there. But to call it an incest patch? Especially considering how heavy into it the previous patches went?

Not even once they do refer to each other as siblings during any erotic scene, and those were plentiful.

Think about it: There are, literally, hundreds of dialogue lines between the two, and all we can remember is a rare random line here and there?

Again, as it is, the current so-called "incest patch" felt almost inexistent, as long as newer content goes, IMHO.

Reactions: AleXXX1996

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I don't normally do this kind of thing, so if Admin want to delete this post then do so, or post the file on the front page, for others to use.
This has ALL 81 cards in the game, so far.
Do be aware, their locations will be available to you only if you have triggered the event location of the cards. You won't be able to access them otherwise.
I found them all over the past two days (took ages too!) and then I saw this on Discord when I logged on there earlier this morning.

View attachment Secret_Cards_v.0.6c.pdf

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
After I now played to new Caroline chapter, I have to say: It's great that you can finally fuck her. But I'm also disappointed at how it happens.
Since it's now going to be a wall of text that contains spoilers, I'll put the rest in a spoiler.
Considering she was blue-balling him for a good, while it was on the cards that it would eventually happen, more so especially when she realised that the MC "was the one for her".

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Neighbours weren't orginally meant for this update.
So if he sticks to his plan, it's this

Version 0.6 - Caroline, Celia
Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara
Version 0.8 - Linda, Yazmin/Liza or Neighbors

Neighbours were introduced in the latest version, so V0.8 could also see more for them there as well.
Finally Judy! Thanks for the information

Reactions: ElmerFudd
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes