rayaron

Jul 27, 2018
SPOILER
- Buy binoculars in the shop and use it on the window at the house in the afternoon

Hi, brothers Where is the window here? I clicked on all windows but nothing happened
hey bro,what's the name of the girl on your profile

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
Finished 0.6b, i can understand that there's no animations cuz icstor announced it few days ago (tbh i think it's just another excuse of his), but cmon man there's no secret gallery after finishing the update? (At least from what i've read here, so correct me if i'm wrong)
Thank god i didn't encounter any bug/glitch like some people in here, except this lol gl.png
I love me some mini Caroline :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Not for me. She dont show anywhere after the gloryhole. I have tried multiple mornings as well.
Same here - every morning after glory hole BJ and at her apartment they night she is just always in the school entrance with a message "already talked to her". Never get to her showing in her office or the opportunity to progress to the pussy/gloryhole event...finished the other content but cannot complete Celia...

Reactions: Macgamer

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
That is where the game ends for now. There isn't more content past a certain relationship point. Use the 0.5b walkthrough found on the first page to get to those points.
this is annoying the hell out of me, using the 6b walkthrough, it says for celia,

Day > School Toilets > Toilet Cabin > Gloryhole
- Next-day Morning > Teachers Office

except she's always waiting outside the door i have to go thru to get to the hall where the classrooms are and no one is in the teacher's office, bug?

oh and if i got back home and wait for evening and get on my pc and the cam app, there is no orders option for pussy at gloryhole, nothing but back.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Where is the compressed version? I guess, I saw it links 7 hours ago but now all of them its gone..

Last edited:

logdog

Jun 10, 2019
I made android port for everyone. Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
not work

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I've downloaded 0.6c and can confirm that the Mac version:
  1. Extracts normally, and
  2. Runs correctly without requiring Permission Fixer.
I can't comment on other changes, because I only played a little bit.
Are you sure you did not test it wrong? :p
- did you try it with an outdated extracting tool?
- the latest macOS Catalina version?
- forbid external application to run on Mac?

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
I made android port for everyone. Please let me know if you encounter an error.

I also made a walkthrough video for those who can't.
For Caroline:
For Celia:

I haven't made a video for the neighbors yet. I will add soon. Good forums for everyone.
The android port isn't working for me, neither the mega or media. Mega said not responding and media just said app couldn't be installed.

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
mhmm...

Great episode as always (love this game!), but I do wonder if the current so-called "incest patch" is even working as intended.

Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken, but I can't remember a single time Caroline or the MC recognizes each other as siblings.

They ALWAYS refer to each other by their name. Not even once the word "sister" or "brother" is used, as long as I remember.

Heck, when Caroline speaks about her nanny, it even sounds as if hers and the MC's are completely different people.

I really hope someone will do a better job at that patch, eventually. So it'll be like the previous ones.

As it is? You can basically play the game without it and see no difference at all, besides a rare mention of "mom" here and there, as long as the latest content goes...
I'm pretty sure when you visit Caroline to fuck her ass/pussy at night in her room, after you creampie her pussy she'll say "You're the best brother" or sth like that, but yeah, if i didn't remember it i'd thought the patch didn't work too cuz of the granny thing.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes