Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Why does it say abandoned, has it really been abandoned or is the developer being delayed?
There wasn't any communication for 3 months. Now the creator put a quick panic news, but there hasn't been any updates since 2019-12 so it is basically abandoned.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Fuck you guys!
I want to start this post by saying that this is message is a load of horseshit, but please read it all, because walls of text make it seem like something is actually going to happen.

Milfy City
There will be no changes starting the new month, no updates, maybe a release schedule that I in no way intend to keep. Due to my stupidity, that I really don't want you to know about, the process of producing this game will change. Maybe for the better, maybe for worse, go fuck yourself. The general plan has not changed and a barebones, rushed 1.0 version will be released this year.
So what does that generally mean? It means that in the next month we will finally start working on the updates and the first one will be version 0.71. The naming of each version will be different depending on the size of the update, so the second update in July can be called v.0.71b. The bigger the update the bigger the version number difference up until it finally gets to alpha version 1.0

Release version 0.71 on 14th July
Starting in the month of July the game will be updated every two three weeks months. The first update of the game will be postponed and pushed back. The promised minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations, but that doesn’t mean that the update can’t have 1000 images and 150 animations, fuck it can even have millions of images and free bitcoins. I just want to disclose the amount of content we hope we can make and put into the game within that time frame. This first month will also be a test of how it will work and how we can change things to improve and to release an even bigger amount of content in the future.

What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we are yet to make it. I’ll start posting disinformation and random "bonus" renders after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Yes. My attitude didn't change, however, since I can't sit on my ass and collect money anymore, I am forced to interact with you, so I’ll be very active here and on Discord, but only for a week, tops. :)

One more thing
There will be more moderation here and on the Discord. Criticism is bad, insulting and swearing and pointing out my mistakes, will not be tolerated and will end up with a permanent ban even on here.

Okay, I think that’s most of the important information :) I hope that most of you will like this change and those who don’t can wait a few months till the release of version 1.0
As always - Thank you all again for your money! :)
Hahaha masterpiece! but true. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: Daver

Animanga

Oct 29, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that even if.... and it a fucking huge "IF" IC$TOR will deliver his "huge" update on July 14 the "Abandoned" tag should not be removed, and on the first page, there should be a small note (with a big fucking letters, like "CAUTION - this developer was scumming ppl for the past 2 years, taking their money without doing shit")

Just think about it - the reasoning for me to say that is how many ppl go to this forum and finds new game, they like the story, characters, visuals, game loop whatever, and if ppl have some spare money mb they would consider supporting the dev (I know I do the same thing, I support couple devs whos game I like, and I might be the lowest tear supporter but still), and think about how many ppl become his patrons cuz they find and play his game through this forum (and how many more can still be dragged to his "scum").

I mean I get that rules should be applied fairly to all devs, but IMO there should be an exception in this case. And yeah I don't have any illusions, that the tag here will be that detrimental to his supporters count, but still.
Just some thoughts.
there will be more when there is no repercussion

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Actually no, it doesn't;
if you select it, the next message is:
View attachment 1257717

that's why I deeply doubt that Patreon actually contacted him for inactivity.
There are Tons of dev's pages with 100-200 supporters, and not a single post in Years;
why would Patreon actually care about it? They're Still getting their cut...
Well, there're tons of reasons for Patreon to care about it. The fact that they get their cut doesn't make it ok. And I doubt Icstor would invent such a lie just so that we would think he doesn't care about f95zone's business (or for some other reason that I can't think of). And, of course, there's no surprise that other devs don't get as many reports as The God of Scam.

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Just imagine if patreon wasn't such a shit platform for suporters and such a luxury platfrom for creatrors. Imagine they would moderate their platfrom like they should. If creator gets constantly reported, then they would do something. This smammer would already been baned over a year ago. Ah beatiful dreams
It's not patreons job to protect idiots from wasting their money, just like its not a bank's job to protect you from accidentally opting in to 12 month auto-renewals. If you let a dev go even 1 month with no communication and still pay them you're an idiot. Its been over a year and hundreds of people were still giving him money. It's your money and the only one entitled to it is you.

1 month with no updates = I stop paying
Repeatedly "getting sick" or having some kind of "life event" = I stop paying
Not providing providing promised content or meeting deadlines = I stop paying

Again its your money, stop being the fool that's easily parted with it and let some other idiot pick up your slack because oh boy people are happy to throw money at nothing.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019

Fuck you guys!
I want to start this post by saying that this is message is a load of horseshit, but please read it all, because walls of text make it seem like something is actually going to happen.

Milfy City
There will be no changes starting the new month, no updates, maybe a release schedule that I in no way intend to keep. Due to my stupidity, that I really don't want you to know about, the process of producing this game will change. Maybe for the better, maybe for worse, go fuck yourself. The general plan has not changed and a barebones, rushed 1.0 version will be released this year.
So what does that generally mean? It means that in the next month we will finally start working on the updates and the first one will be version 0.71. The naming of each version will be different depending on the size of the update, so the second update in July can be called v.0.71b. The bigger the update the bigger the version number difference up until it finally gets to alpha version 1.0

Release version 0.71 on 14th July
Starting in the month of July the game will be updated every two three weeks months. The first update of the game will be postponed and pushed back. The promised minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations, but that doesn’t mean that the update can’t have 1000 images and 150 animations, fuck it can even have millions of images and free bitcoins. I just want to disclose the amount of content we hope we can make and put into the game within that time frame. This first month will also be a test of how it will work and how we can change things to improve and to release an even bigger amount of content in the future.

What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we are yet to make it. I’ll start posting disinformation and random "bonus" renders after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Yes. My attitude didn't change, however, since I can't sit on my ass and collect money anymore, I am forced to interact with you, so I’ll be very active here and on Discord, but only for a week, tops. :)

One more thing
There will be more moderation here and on the Discord. Criticism is bad, insulting and swearing and pointing out my mistakes, will not be tolerated and will end up with a permanent ban even on here.

Okay, I think that’s most of the important information :) I hope that most of you will like this change and those who don’t can wait a few months till the release of version 1.0
As always - Thank you all again for your money! :)

He became very arrogant and has a very condescension attitude.
I really hope, that all patrons will drop him!
All the shit he MAYBE will release in the next months are definitely not worth all the support and money from the last few years. Everybody should get everything else for free.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this cant be abbandoned...i will be really disppointed if this happen..really
edit ..i was referring to A mothers love sorry...hopew it will be finished cuz i really want to see how it goes...its a great game.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes