seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
We got one good news out of this. This shit works!
View attachment 1257527
Actually no, it doesn't;
if you select it, the next message is:
bandicam 2021-06-21 07-49-58-325.jpg

that's why I deeply doubt that Patreon actually contacted him for inactivity.
There are Tons of dev's pages with 100-200 supporters, and not a single post in Years;
why would Patreon actually care about it? They're Still getting their cut...

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
lol
See if I understood it well, my English is not very good
now the new date will be July 14
now supposedly Milfy City 1.0 will release which is what it was going to release on May 30 2 or 3 days ago
It will no longer be released by the full game from update 1.0 that had been planned for milfy city 1.0 but that game that had the update completed will distribute it in 3 or 4 smaller updates so that it will be released every 2 weeks
anyway I don't say anything since I play free I'm not patreon luckily

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
we wait fuxxing 2years, then he said July 14 out v0.75 but no v1.0.
man! already 2 years! suppose 1.0version we can get!

Aug 16, 2019
By the way, can we appreciate how Icstors "next update 1.0. It's almost ready I swear" suddenly turned into "update next month and then every two weeks". What every two weeks? Isn't it supposed to be finished by now twice over?

Reactions: Mr Secret
Apr 24, 2020
The truth is going to come out one way or another on July 14th.
As if the truth didn't come out when the May 2021 deadline for 1.0 silently passed, just a quick modification of the Patreon page to remove any mention of it and postpone it to the end of 2021.

I do think something is coming out on July 14th though, this isn't Patreon after all, so there's an incentive for him to actually deliver an update for F95. That said, it's going to be the bare minimum to get rid of the tag.

It will be interesting to go through the files and check their creation/modification dates.

Reactions: uhhhok

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
Well it's crazy all the same as the abandoned tag brought ICSTOR back from the dead, okay he can work at his own pace but giving news on the pateron of the advancement is so complicated? Playing dead so often and for a long time is still serious ... + 2 YEARS without update, even if I understand the idea of all suddenly throwing a big update with the waiting time, given news more often it is the least of things I think ... But in any case good news

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
after all this time we dont really trust icstor so the tag stays until we see an actual update..
The only issue I have with that rule set is that considering how incredibly difficult it is to tag a game abandoned when a dev is clearly making post updates just to skirt the tag, it should take far more than one update for the tag to be removed.

It should be undeniably clear to anyone that Icstor either thought he wouldn't get the tag or simply forgot about the deadline of the tag and that is the reason why he has been as active as he has only after it was applied. It is abundantly clear to everyone that his prior "update posts" were simply there to skirt the tag as much as possible and he finally slipped up. It would be disappointing to see the tag removed so easily after all of this is out in the open now if he indeed does post a small update next month only then to disappear again to restart all this mess.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes