longbow1979

May 29, 2017
At least the author of this game update his patreon page again, and the game status is still "Release in 2021". So, it's not Abandoned. I was worry about that the author was hit by covid-19......Keep waiting.

dreamkoil

Jun 17, 2018
Just imagine if patreon wasn't such a shit platform for suporters and such a luxury platfrom for creatrors. Imagine they would moderate their platfrom like they should. If creator gets constantly reported, then they would do something. This smammer would already been baned over a year ago. Ah beatiful dreams

Guss

May 26, 2018
If you really sit down and think about it, look at it this way: ICS: I'm only going to deliver only 200-300 renders and maybe 20 action scenes per update.....a parent sees: a 4 year old defiantly picking up his toys, 1 at a time, playing with it as he slowly moves closer to the toybox, only to drop it inside, then taking his time to find another toy to do the same thing.

He's acting like a 4 yr old instead of an adult, defiantly pushing back against those who want him to do what he was suppose to do in the first place. This is how he thumbs his nose at F95, Patreon and his subscribers. To do only the bare minimum in order to lift the "A" tag, regain his profits at Patreon and still screw his followers by bleeding it out over the next 4-6 months.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
wake up dude, they already did that
Took a couple of days away from this thread and the VNs in general after what happened the other day. To be honest, I wasn't going to come back. Didn't have anything to do with his July announcement, but I have way too many games I'm invested in character wise to turn tail and run for the hills.

Anyway, back on topic. I DID read what he said about his new attitude and all that. Whatever happens happens. If the game remains unfinished it does, if there is some sort of ending, great. I'll believe it if I see it and that's that.

Reactions: SultanOfSwing

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that even if.... and it a fucking huge "IF" IC$TOR will deliver his "huge" update on July 14 the "Abandoned" tag should not be removed, and on the first page, there should be a small note (with a big fucking letters, like "CAUTION - this developer was scumming ppl for the past 2 years, taking their money without doing shit")

Just think about it - the reasoning for me to say that is how many ppl go to this forum and finds new game, they like the story, characters, visuals, game loop whatever, and if ppl have some spare money mb they would consider supporting the dev (I know I do the same thing, I support couple devs whos game I like, and I might be the lowest tear supporter but still), and think about how many ppl become his patrons cuz they find and play his game through this forum (and how many more can still be dragged to his "scum").

I mean I get that rules should be applied fairly to all devs, but IMO there should be an exception in this case. And yeah I don't have any illusions, that the tag here will be that detrimental to his supporters count, but still.
Just some thoughts.

Last edited:

Guss

May 26, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks that even if.... and it a fucking huge "IF" IC$TOR will deliver his "huge" update on July 14 the "Abandoned" tag should not be removed, and on the first page, there should be a small note (with a big fucking letters, like "CAUTION - this developer was scumming ppl for the past 2 years, taking their money without doing shit")

Just think about it - the reasoning for me to say that is how many ppl go to this forum and finds new game, they like the story, characters, visuals, game loop whatever, and if ppl have some spare money mb they would consider supporting the dev (I know I do the same thing, I support couple devs whos game I like, and I might be the lowest tear supporter but still), and think about how many ppl become his patrons cuz they find and play his game through this forum (and how many more can still be dragged to his "scum").

I mean I get that rules should be applied fairly to all devs, but IMO there should be an exception in this case. And yeah I don't have any illusions, that the tag here will be that detrimental to his supporters count, but still.
Just some thoughts.
I agree, there should be in place a "provisional" tag to let new players be warry of the dev or the dev being sketchy in his/her game releases.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019

Fuck you guys!
I want to start this post by saying that this is message is a load of horseshit, but please read it all, because walls of text make it seem like something is actually going to happen.

Milfy City
There will be no changes starting the new month, no updates, maybe a release schedule that I in no way intend to keep. Due to my stupidity, that I really don't want you to know about, the process of producing this game will change. Maybe for the better, maybe for worse, go fuck yourself. The general plan has not changed and a barebones, rushed 1.0 version will be released this year.
So what does that generally mean? It means that in the next month we will finally start working on the updates and the first one will be version 0.71. The naming of each version will be different depending on the size of the update, so the second update in July can be called v.0.71b. The bigger the update the bigger the version number difference up until it finally gets to alpha version 1.0

Release version 0.71 on 14th July
Starting in the month of July the game will be updated every two three weeks months. The first update of the game will be postponed and pushed back. The promised minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations, but that doesn’t mean that the update can’t have 1000 images and 150 animations, fuck it can even have millions of images and free bitcoins. I just want to disclose the amount of content we hope we can make and put into the game within that time frame. This first month will also be a test of how it will work and how we can change things to improve and to release an even bigger amount of content in the future.

What to expect in that update?
For now, I can’t say, since we are yet to make it. I’ll start posting disinformation and random "bonus" renders after version 0.71 on what to expect next leading up to 1.0

Will I still be quiet and post rarely?
Yes. My attitude didn't change, however, since I can't sit on my ass and collect money anymore, I am forced to interact with you, so I’ll be very active here and on Discord, but only for a week, tops. :)

One more thing
There will be more moderation here and on the Discord. Criticism is bad, insulting and swearing and pointing out my mistakes, will not be tolerated and will end up with a permanent ban even on here.

Okay, I think that’s most of the important information :) I hope that most of you will like this change and those who don’t can wait a few months till the release of version 1.0
As always - Thank you all again for your money! :)
For a second i thought this was real and he actually lost it and posted that.
I WAS LIKE
Top 30 What The Fuck GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
The rules are that the dev must be active. He hasn't said anything in 3 months (which is the limit). So he got the tag.
I thought it was 4 months and no update. The Dev can be as active as he wants. But if there is no update its abaaaaaaandonnnnned

AWAM is next!

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Why does it say abandoned, has it really been abandoned or is the developer being delayed?
There wasn't any communication for 3 months. Now the creator put a quick panic news, but there hasn't been any updates since 2019-12 so it is basically abandoned.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes