mmmmitttt

Sep 27, 2019
Honestly, its kinda based that he has clearly been mining crypto on the paypigs expense. Genuinely I wouldn't have dreamed of disrespecting his patrons better than just riding a crypto bubble on their dollar, he isn't dumb, he just worked a masterstroke. The fact that he actually cares about what this coomer board is doing is probably because this thread is the exodus for banned discord followers that ask him about his progress.

Look the red herring is BaronGames, he apparently had renders ready for update and posted some proof. Its clear he was Icstor trying to work the thread to seem active. He is radio dark ever since. My shit gets removed everytime I call him out.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
The whole god damn adult game dev(patreon and subscribestar whatever) system is so fucked it just begs for Star Citizens and bs. Monthly whatever releases are pretty fucking dumb do I want to play 5 minutes of Metal Gear a month while Kojima tosses it out and I pay a monthly fee? If I was paying ICSTOR I wouldn't even be begging for monthly shit but just real progress reports and betas etc tlll a final released game is ready. Now in his position he has gotta release something on the 14th and its gotta be decent but if he had shown he ha hired a team and was working for 2 years to release the GOAT of adult games like this could be then that would have been fine imo. idk I would rather kick in 60 bucks up front to a dev and give them time to develop and have some sort of insurance if they scam and would be an improvement on the current charade.

Nickleye

Jun 18, 2021
Honestly, its kinda based that he has clearly been mining crypto on the paypigs expense. Genuinely I wouldn't have dreamed of disrespecting his patrons better than just riding a crypto bubble on their dollar, he isn't dumb, he just worked a masterstroke. The fact that he actually cares about what this coomer board is doing is probably because this thread is the exodus for banned discord followers that ask him about his progress.

Look the red herring is BaronGames, he apparently had renders ready for update and posted some proof. Its clear he was Icstor trying to work the thread to seem active. He is radio dark ever since. My shit gets removed everytime I call him out.
I don't know what hardware he has (I'd hope more than my single 3070) and it would take me less than 15 minutes to a render scene. Video on the other hand...

Nickleye

Jun 18, 2021
I miss the days when you got a full game on release instead of updates and DLC's
Hell, even AAA games that are finished make you pay again to unlock gear what was there from day one. I'm not sure you can put the genie back in the bottle.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
The dude probably didn't even bother to check when his last post was made on patreon :KEK: . Thanks to the mod who put up the tag, had my portion of fun (in a nice way). As far as i understand he wants to release an update with 200-300 renders in it, the ones that Baron guy had already have them ready months ago. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Reactions: Jarul and rezasolid

moraksan

May 5, 2020
Whatever, he earned a lot fukin of money. and now, he is planning to earn twice of it. I can sure he will not make 1.0 in 2021

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes