Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I'll make sure to lie to all those that supported me as well and only release updates when I have to after months/years just the keep the dough coming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But to be able to lie to them, you first have to generate a fixed income, so I recommend you make a good game, get 4 or 5 updates with good content, when your patreon account and other platforms you use have a good number of people you can start the scam or milking :HideThePain: :HideThePain:, then from there you can start to get sick 1 or 2 times a month, if you want you can kill a relative or even mourn the loss of an imaginary pet but if you can't lie that way you can say that you are moving to another country or state (when you are just changing rooms) and do not forget to post some nonsense on patreon / discord / itch or whatever platform you use so the people who are easier to fool think that you are still working in the game, the people who already realized the scam are obviously going to leave, but at the same time you get new cow.. people who don't know about the situation :KEK::KEK:

(It's a joke, don't take it seriously, there are many dev who maybe what they say is real, but there are also others who only do it as an excuse for delays or any other reason that may occur to them )

Oct 16, 2017
Here's the big question, is it going to be another half an hour to an hour of new content or is it going to be enough content to reflect how long the time since the last version has been?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I don't understand, if Icstor now has material for an update, why not release it now, why wait for July.
Right! There's no possible way that he stopped working on the game years ago, abused the f95 abandoned tag rules to make sure there was nothing official-ish on the internet to clue in potential investors on the real status of the game, then reappropriated all his GPU's into a crypto-mining rig for a little extra scratch on the side. Then got so arrogant that he didn't believe F95 would ever abandon tag him, so he procrastinated creating a new "progress" update. Then went into a panic seeing the tag and realizing people searching for his game would see "abandoned" in the top results, and did some quick calculations on how long it would take to make a quick 5 minute update around the renders Baron already made, which would get the tag removed, and figured it would take about a month to code. And he definitely doesn't plan on getting back on a 3 month "work" schedule once that tag is gone, which only involves writing a couple paragraphs of fiction every 12 weeks about why the game has been delayed again.

That scenario would just be to ridiculous to be true!

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
If by some miracle he does release on 14th July, it should still have a tag to clearly show that he's untrustworthy. Perhaps a variation of On Hold. His MO is clear at this point. Come close to a deadline of Abanadoned, release some news. He fucked it up this time, got the Abandoned tag and is now "working" to release an update.

ICSTOR is a chronic liar and, frankly, a dark stain on the name of developers who care and nuture their games and communities. He's had enough chances at this point. Until he's proven he'll regularly update there should be some form of warning in the form of tags on this thread.

That's just my opinion.

Mirian12

Feb 17, 2019
This game was very good and he stopped for years, I don't understand why. He was not happy with the money? As far as I know he made lot of money with it. It was stupid to stop

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Right! There's no possible way that he stopped working on the game years ago, abused the f95 abandoned tag rules to make sure there was nothing official-ish on the internet to clue in potential investors on the real status of the game, then reappropriated all his GPU's into a crypto-mining rig for a little extra scratch on the side. Then got so arrogant that he didn't believe F95 would ever abandon tag him, so he procrastinated creating a new "progress" update. Then went into a panic seeing the tag and realizing people searching for his game would see "abandoned" in the top results, and did some quick calculations on how long it would take to make a quick 5 minute update around the renders Baron already made, which would get the tag removed, and figured it would take about a month to code. And he definitely doesn't plan on getting back on a 3 month "work" schedule once that tag is gone, which only involves writing a couple paragraphs of fiction every 12 weeks about why the game has been delayed again.

That scenario would just be to ridiculous to be true!
I really don't understand why you wrote all this to me, I know Icstor, I know that he is a greedy bastard. What I meant, if he was really working on the game all this time(if he was working on the game), and he has material, even small, why not release it now. Why postpone the release until July. Isn't that suspicious of his patrons, although, I see the growth of his patrons now, apparently not, That's all.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes