BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I really don't understand why you wrote all this to me, I know Icstor, I know that he is a greedy bastard. What I meant, if he was really working on the game all this time(if he was working on the game), and he has material, even small, why not release it now. Why postpone the release until July. Isn't that suspicious of his patrons, although, I see the growth of his patrons now, apparently not, That's all.
Don't take it personally. I was just jumping off your comment to make a really long sarcastic one about ICSTOR's work ethic. I thought I was agreeing with you!

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
This whole situation is hilarious, by the way...

"This game is abandoned, put the tag on it!"

"Pfff. It won't make any difference. ICSTOR doesn't care about F95...."

[ICSTOR repeatedly posts a "progress update" every 3 months, right before it would qualify for the abandoned tag]

"He's abusing the rules to avoid the tag!"

"Pffff. He doesn't care about F95..."

[Misses 3 month deadline, game is marked as abandoned. Within hours, he actually shows up on his Discord for the first time in forever]

"The game isn't abandoned! I'll talk to you all now. I've been working this whole time, but in a month, I'll have an update containing a month's worth of rushed work!"

"Pfff. He doesn't care about F95..."

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Btw has his discord become closed? I haven’t used it for about a month, and yesterday noticed that I do not have his server connected.
And through the invitation from his website, it is not possible to log in.
I'm not Patreon and I'm in his discord, I just tried the link from his website and it worked. Maybe try again, doesn't seem to be closed.

Reactions: lambdadw

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Taking in mind the 200 existing renders I doubt if he is able to complete MC this year.
Apparently, he has 8000 renders, who know if that's true, but that's what he said. The 200 was the minimum amount that will be released in any update. With the correlating number of the update being higher with the amount of content in it. So 6e-7.1 should have a decent amount, whereas 7.1 to let's say 7.3 would have very little. Again, who knows if any of this is true, but that's what has been said.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
It went from 1.0 in May to 0.7 in July. So surprised...
It's hilarious.
First it was "Good news everyone: There will be no new update in 2020 but the full game will be released next year"
Then it was:"I'm working on 1.0. Estimate release date is May"
Now it is: "Why are you guys soo impatient? Fine have it your way. Smaller update next month"

Reminds me of that time when he decided not to release Caroline's update because he had not finished her animations and then released it 6 months later without animations anyway.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
This game was supposed to take over the AVN world but ICSTOR really fucked up with his attitude.

You can't trust him at all. If he says "The sky is blue" I'll seriously look up to check on it.

Two years of lies and then he's angry at us for being mean? He should've just posted one normal post on Patreon and do something for the first time in his life: State the truth...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes