Guss

May 26, 2018
I saw in here that someone stated that there would be a possible lawsuit if another dev took over this project:
1. The project in question must be already copywrite.
2. The author cannot claim copywrite infringement if the details of the project are given away freely. i.e. how to make Linda, Caroline, Sarah and others. On his Discord server they offer this openly.
So, no, he cannot bring a suit against anyone who tries to do a unofficial remake of the game. If this were the case, anyone who gave to his cause could possibly do the same against him.

NOTICE: I am no lawyer by any means, I just know about this crap due to my research when I wanted to do my own game.

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Meghead: Icstor now has material for an update, why not release it now, why wait for July.

What, does he have anything prepared? His suspicious activity immediately after setting the tag is hilarious. It was a trigger, i cannot work on my own terms, etc. Even the dudes who they sit there all the time were shocked by his sudden appearance.

These 200 renders will be done on the fly, just to add something and take the tag off. Ash will get the shit kicked out of him for not preparing the #27 update on time and it will all start over again.

The f95 administration, should change the abandoned tag rules a bit. I mean three months without an update (a progress entry is not an update) equals an abandoned tag. But if a dev sets a release date of let say, 4-6 months, then after those three months they should automatically receive a onhold tag until release. This would be fair, and why onhold because we rly don't know did developer work or not at content.

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Is the reason for him doing a smaller 2 weekly release schedule because he is trying to copy NTLs business model? From what I understand, NTL creates almost the entire game first and then releases it in small doses twice a month to maximise profits. I mean I would love it if he would just release the whole thing en mass for £30 but I can't see him making nearly as much money doing it that way.

In ICSTORS case, I'm not defending him, but I do believe he has been working on the game most of this time, albeit VERY slowly, with not even close to the intensity and work ethic as before. As we already know the amount of money he has pouring in every month he doesn't have that motivation to drive him.

Also, I dont know a huge amount about game development, but I do know that coding and implenting content takes a very long time. Could it be has has created huge portions of the game but just has not implemented them? and that instead of spending 2 or 3 more months integrating his new content and missing off more patrons (and losing lots of money) he decided he would be better off implementing it in smaller doses to keep up that fasad? again, i'm not defending him, he's still a lazy scammer, but would this explain what is going on behind the scenes?

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
I saw in here that someone stated that there would be a possible lawsuit if another dev took over this project:
1. The project in question must be already copywrite.
2. The author cannot claim copywrite infringement if the details of the project are given away freely. i.e. how to make Linda, Caroline, Sarah and others. On his Discord server they offer this openly.
So, no, he cannot bring a suit against anyone who tries to do a unofficial remake of the game. If this were the case, anyone who gave to his cause could possibly do the same against him.

NOTICE: I am no lawyer by any means, I just know about this crap due to my research when I wanted to do my own game.
I think this is completely incorrect. Every work by default has a copyright. Giving up the details don't matter. Even so, you could be sued and in that case, EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT, it is going to cost a lots of money and guess who has been milking it for years...

Reactions: Radovid

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
" minimal sizes of each update will be 200 images and 20 animations"
Looks more like he hasnt done anything
Sounds like micro-updates (previous updates were 2k picts or so) , and if i remember correctly he could drop a tiny update 0.7 just finishing up the part with Barrons work.

LadyBee

Aug 10, 2018
the sad thing is... even tho he said we will get 200 render next month... considering it came from Icstors mouth I still don't believe it, thats how untrustworthy this milker is..

I'll believe till I c it.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
This guy is harmful to the whole adult community and has to be stopped you can clearly see his method getting more and more popular among the scammers, suddenly more & more milkers appear who use his formula.

Step 1. go to

Step 2. click on "Report this Creator"
1.png

Step 3. choose the reason of the report.
2.png

Step 4. click at "This creator is not being honest"
3.png

Step 5. here choose "This creator is not fulfilling their rewards or "is not creating anymore" both options fits in this case
4.png

It states: that to fix this issue you have to contact the creator bla bla but don't let that make you insecure.
5.png

Nevertheless, Patreon does record the report, even if it looks like the attempt will go nowhere here you see after many people reported it did hurt him afterall:

6.png

If you have a better idea please let me know, btw the mods have made the right decision to put the abandoned tag, which set a sign that did not go by without a trace to ShillStore.

Last edited:

df223

Mar 13, 2021
This guy is harmful to the whole adult community and has to be stopped you can clearly see his method getting more and more popular among the scammers, suddenly more & more milkers appear who use his formula.

Step 1 go to

Step 2 click on "Report this Creator"
View attachment 1259752

Step 3 choose the reason of the report.
View attachment 1259755

Step 4. click at "This creator is not being honest"
View attachment 1259756

Step 5. here choose "This creator is not fulfilling their rewards or "is not creating anymore" both options fits in this case
View attachment 1259757

It states: that to fix this issue you have to contact to creator bla bla but don't let that make you insecure.
View attachment 1259758

Nevertheless, Patreon does record the report, even if it looks like the attempt will go nowhere here you see after many people reported it didn't hurt him:

View attachment 1259774

If you have a better idea please let me know, btw the mods have made the right decision to put the abandoned tag, which set a sign that did not go by without a trace to ShillStore.
I've done it

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Patreon not made something ,. They are winning porcents of money. He made micro update with bugs for the removing tag problem fixed. And milking again when he lost the time again

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
This whole situation is hilarious, by the way...

"This game is abandoned, put the tag on it!"

"Pfff. It won't make any difference. ICSTOR doesn't care about F95...."

[ICSTOR repeatedly posts a "progress update" every 3 months, right before it would qualify for the abandoned tag]

"He's abusing the rules to avoid the tag!"

"Pffff. He doesn't care about F95..."

[Misses 3 month deadline, game is marked as abandoned. Within hours, he actually shows up on his Discord for the first time in forever]

"The game isn't abandoned! I'll talk to you all now. I've been working this whole time, but in a month, I'll have an update containing a month's worth of rushed work!"

"Pfff. He doesn't care about F95..."
Quoting for truth.

This is what disappoints me most about this whole situation. It has been said that he simply doesn't care about such "pirate sites" but F95 does A LOT to help various devs. I support devs through Patreon but I use F95 to find good games, try them out then support their work.

Maybe now his game is not going to be advertised as well he will actually get off his arse and do something; yes I strongly believe this pathological liar has done nothing so far because his income has been ensured. He's had no reason to consider working hard for a while now. Otherwise why has he gone from bi-monthly updates to bi-yearly updates? I've worked with people like this before, the excuses, the attitude, the lack of communication, and I've sacked them.

Too bad his patreon supporters are too stupid to realise that if they stopped supporting a few months after he stopped updating we probably would be back at bi-monthly updates. But now he has probably close to 500k in the bank and no updates. Meanwhile I support hard working devs not this liar.

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
This is golden:
The naming of each version will be different depending on the size of the update, so the second update in July can be called v.0.75. The bigger the update the bigger the version number difference up until it finally gets to version 1.0.
So the bigger the update the bigger the version number. Next version will be... 0.71. :)

He will just launch a tiny version in July to remove abandoned tag then he will go missing again. :)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes