Oct 16, 2017
If by some miracle he does release on 14th July, it should still have a tag to clearly show that he's untrustworthy. Perhaps a variation of On Hold. His MO is clear at this point. Come close to a deadline of Abanadoned, release some news. He fucked it up this time, got the Abandoned tag and is now "working" to release an update.

ICSTOR is a chronic liar and, frankly, a dark stain on the name of developers who care and nuture their games and communities. He's had enough chances at this point. Until he's proven he'll regularly update there should be some form of warning in the form of tags on this thread.

That's just my opinion.
This is why Developers shouldn't get a penny until they've at least outputted a 1.0 game version.

Reactions: radcon

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
This is why Developers shouldn't get a penny until they've at least outputted a 1.0 game version.
If a developer is good (and ICSTOR is good), he should make money. Obviously, the push and pull with delays and postponements to an expiration date later, has exaggerated many of his patreons and created many memes at least here on F95zone against him.

Reactions: 4lex
Oct 16, 2017
If a developer is good (and ICSTOR is good), he should make money. Obviously, the push and pull with delays and postponements to an expiration date later, has exaggerated many of his patreons and created many memes at least here on F95zone against him.
Too many "Good" Developers sit on their mountains of cash, if anything them being payed more is a hindrance rather than a motivation. Money corrupts all in the end.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
:KEK: Are u for real?
"If a developer is good (and ICSTOR is good)"... I genuinely can't figure out if you trolling or not...:LOL:
Yea... he WAS good looooooooong fn time ago... right now the only thing he's good at - is shamelessly taking ppl money without doing jack shit:rolleyes:

Last edited:

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I made a post some while back asking why, after all this time, the game wasn't tagged "abandoned". The post was removed. Like the lab leak theory, are we now allowed to discuss it, since it's become so obvious as to be impossible to ignore?
It wasn't marked abandoned because he had given progress updates within the 3-month deadline, every time, until now. The first deadline he missed, and it was marked abandoned. If you're going to come up with a "theory", at least do some research on it....

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Just a friendly reminder.
IC$TOR uses Octane Render to make Milky City. Lets say most Devs around here can deliver 300-500 renders per monthly update, rendering on Iray. This S C A M of a game isn't updated since 2019-12-02 !!!

Ah! Forgot to mention that Octane render up to 10-12 times faster than Iray!

Do the maths... ;)

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
is there any possibility that another game developer would take over this project and continue it or re-do it?
like what happened with Urban Demons?

Reactions: jackp0t

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
Check back a few pages, the abandon tag will most likely be remove on July 14 when the new update drops... Emphasis on "Most Likely"
yeah i saw that, and i doubt he will be releasing anything, that's why hoping for the possiblity for another developer to take on this project

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes