ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
On version 6c android I have finished Caroline path apparently. However I see reference to a necklace quest. I have not done this. The last scene I did is fucking Caroline at night and that then becomes the new night time visit event. Is there more and if yes how do I start it.
If you haven't done the "Necklace Quest" then you haven't finished Caroline's story, in this update. If you had then you'd defintely know it due to what shows onscreen at the end.
You need to talk to her, about helping her in her store, it happens over the course of a number of days.
Take note of what's said to you during any conversation and take heed of the "hints" therein. You'll see an incident there, involving her ex (Charles) as he is the "cad" in all of this.
Also follow any hint's and clues, not just here but anywhere in the game,
(You'll need a crowbar too to help you when you do this "quest", and it's not used as a weapon either - you'll find it at the MC's home, if you haven't already found it)

Also if you get stuck after getting his address you'll probably need this guide to help out after you've "met" Charles again at his rather "stunning" home.

This is the end part (sort of) of the "Necklace Quest" and for the life of me I don't see what's hard to do either, so I made an "Idiot guide" to help people.
Link below
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1716#post-2538205

Jan 19, 2018
good evening I and I have to help where I find warehouses and how to get to the house in the house that in the USA I can not even on the window and how to teach at home

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The final part of this update will come at a peculiar time, November, I mean if we were to consider a 2 months wait if the updates were to start coming out regularly what would it mean for this Christmas? Would he attempt to do another Xmas episode or maybe just try to focus on doing a normal update?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
good evening I and I have to help where I find warehouses and how to get to the house in the house that in the USA I can not even on the window and how to teach at home
Warehouse in at the same place as nightclub.
And you need crowbar from your carage to get into that one house (I already forgot dude's name).

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
What is the suprise that ICSTOR spoke about?
I wondered this myself. Secretly, I was hoping that maybe Icstor was working on longer animated scenes. But since the quote says: "The programmer is currently finishing [...] a long-awaited suprise I know you'll love", I'm assuming it's already in the game.

So what was it? The sex scenes weren't suprising, were they? Granted, I haven't played Celia's as I'm not into BDSM.
Is it the hint at a harem and/or pregnancy ending? If so, I'm sorry but it's hard to get excited about two pictures that essentially say "there will be endings" when those probably won't arrive in the next 18 months.

Anyone else got ideas?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
which sadly have lead to double and tripple posts or people ranting how unhelpful people are on this Forum... there even have been nice and respectful posts about useing the search engine or looking at the OP often enough before, aside from actual answers.
Seeing the thread to blow up with these really stupid questions (I know the saying "there are no stupid questions" but the guy obviously never read a modern Forum) makes me sad and sometimes even angry... and as you can see there is a groweing number on that... same for the offensive people that are on the questioners side
So are the pregnant routes going to be different from the harem route? I want a harem pregnant route.
Ah, a man of culture :)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes