L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Considering you guys are having an argument too, should I assume that the Milfy City thread is simply full of toxic people, or are you guys just having a bad day. Cause I never had a problem on other threads, and I'm not ashamed to admit I spent a lot of time on this site ;)
I don't have a bad day. Note how many times unnecessary posts are repeated here, making it difficult to find useful information. How often does someone ask for example about save instead of looking for it first? I would like to get a dollar every time the same question is asked again.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I don't have a bad day. Note how many times unnecessary posts are repeated here, making it difficult to find useful information. How often does someone ask for example about save instead of looking for it first? I would like to get a dollar every time the same question is asked again.
Sounds like a good patreon idea to me, make a patreon with every save of every game, and for a dollar the guys can take it :D

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah because I only read the changelog like an idiot i'll admit that, and i'm sorry about that. but the thing is, that actually pisses me off, is you guys being a bunch off adults acting like raging teenagers, seriously the very existence of this thread is "mostly" to help people, yeah sure same questions are re asked, but if that annoys you simply ignore it and let someone else answer, in a more kind and simple way, than writing 50 lines to be prick. I always reply nicely when someone needs help, even if the question has been asked 2 pages ago, does not matter, we are here to help.
Again I apologize for not seeing it before. But you guys seriously need to grow up.
It's fine but please understand, things are somewhat boiling over right now because we had over 200 pages in 7 days with the same questions on every single one.

-Caroline's repeating event.
-How to get past guards
-How to get ring
-Why is the gallery not updating
-When do the animations get implemented
-Where are secret images
-How do I get money
-Need walkthrough
-Need savegame
-etc.

And when the same people that have helped dozens, if not hundreds of users are called condescending or pricks, people get pissed off.

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
It's fine but please understand, things are somewhat boiling over right now because we had over 200 pages in 7 days with the same questions on every single one.

-Caroline's repeating event.
-How to get past guards
-How to get ring
-Why is the gallery not updating
-When do the animations get implemented
-Where are secret images
-How do I get money
-Need walkthrough
-Need savegame
-etc.

And when the same people that have helped dozens if not hundreds of user are called condescending or pricks, people get pissed off .
No worries, we are only human after all, but I appreciate people like you who remain calm and polite despite the "issues" this thread may have, so thank you, and have a nice day ^^

dodo71

Jun 12, 2018
kmon, to get past guards just focus. 3 stages to get through
first 2 is pretty decent, and to get the 3rd just look at guards where are they looking and try. so simple.

HotPaprika

Oct 14, 2017
If you need help, show some independence and see if you can solve the problem yourself. How old are you? Anyone still have to lead you by the hand?
Finally understand that this is not my problem but yours and end with unnecessary posts. I consider the topic closed.
Can you read?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Someone who gives a nice short answer without being a prick, thanks buddy ;)
You'd grow tired and irretated yourself I am sure if you answer the same question in the past 10 pages 10 times, and have to see 3 other guys doing the exact same as you, totalling to 30 posts with Q & A for the same thing.
It even let the Mods to add these things to the FAQ part of the OP... and still people don't bother and ask the same thing...
Also
Sounds like a good patreon idea to me, make a patreon with every save of every game, and for a dollar the guys can take it :D
You'd go out poor since there is only 1 guy paying the dollar and than leek out the information on a pirate site :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: imanadultnow

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
You'd grow tired and irretated yourself I am sure if you answer the same question in the past 10 pages 10 times, and have to see 3 other guys doing the exact same as you, totalling to 30 posts with Q & A for the same thing.
It even let the Mods to add these things to the FAQ part of the OP... and still people don't bother and ask the same thing...
Which is why you shouldn't feel forced to answer each time, you aren't alone here :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Which is why you shouldn't feel forced to answer each time, you aren't alone here :)
which sadly have lead to double and tripple posts or people ranting how unhelpful people are on this Forum... there even have been nice and respectful posts about useing the search engine or looking at the OP often enough before, aside from actual answers.
Seeing the thread to blow up with these really stupid questions (I know the saying "there are no stupid questions" but the guy obviously never read a modern Forum) makes me sad and sometimes even angry... and as you can see there is a groweing number on that... same for the offensive people that are on the questioners side

Reactions: Zeyla

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah because I only read the changelog like an idiot i'll admit that, and i'm sorry about that. but the thing is, that actually pisses me off, is you guys being a bunch off adults acting like raging teenagers, seriously the very existence of this thread is "mostly" to help people, yeah sure same questions are re asked, but if that annoys you simply ignore it and let someone else answer, in a more kind and simple way, than writing 50 lines to be prick. I always reply nicely when someone needs help, even if the question has been asked 2 pages ago, does not matter, we are here to help.
Again I apologize for not seeing it before. But you guys seriously need to grow up.
Indeed. Throw in the fact there's generally 21039021 different topics of discussion going on among 903409 people broken off in 39204 little groups. No one wants to read through 10 pages of stuff to find the answer to their question.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
On version 6c android I have finished Caroline path apparently. However I see reference to a necklace quest. I have not done this. The last scene I did is fucking Caroline at night and that then becomes the new night time visit event. Is there more and if yes how do I start it.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes