ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Hey guys, are the animations for the new update out? :)
Please do read the front page.
The information you are asking about is right there slap bang in the middle of the page as well as any information relevant to this update being in the change log too.

Reactions: boxedjack

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Please do read the front page.
The information you are asking about is right there slap bang in the middle of the page as well as any information relevant to this update being in the change log too.
I did read it, but since update .b clearly says NO, but update .c does not say anything, I assumed it would be no, but I prefer being sure. And it would have taken you 1 sec to say YES or NO rather than being so condescending. But thanks anyway I suppose.

Reactions: reni

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I did read it, but since update .b clearly says NO, but update .c does not say anything, I assumed it would be no, but I prefer being sure. And it would have taken you 1 sec to say YES or NO rather than being so condescending. But thanks anyway I suppose.
It's still relevant to this update. If you want condescending I can do that to if you like.
"But thanks anyway, I suppose" ;)

Reactions: boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
People are condescending because the same questions that have been answered dozens of times or are answered in the OP keep getting asked.
Did you honestly read the OP before you asked the question? It's hard for me to believe someone could look at the OP and miss the one part that sticks out like a sore thumb:
front.PNG

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
where i should going in warehouse? can anyone help me? the guard still catch me
Start left. First barrels not boxes. Then boxes not barrels. Make sure guards are always facing completely away from you. They will spot you if they are in profile as well as facing you.

HotPaprika

Oct 14, 2017
Dude srsly help yourself and learn to use search instead of offending others. It really is easy
I rly don't know what is your problem in all this, but I wanted updated info, not old one.
I know how to search and i know what is in OP, but we all know that developer always change deadlines, so I asked if anyone know something more about release date of version with animations... Its verry simple question, and answer. Guys on Discord probably know more, so I asked them...
And i didn't offend anyone, before they act like assholes. Like you now, without any reason. To look smart or whatever, its pathetic anyway.

DarkRiker

Feb 3, 2018
Though I, like most of you, have been waiting with bated (nudge nudge, wink wink) breath for this update to come out, I think I'm just going to wait for 0.6 Final/full to come out. While I like just about every feature of this game, the animations put it in a class all its own (except for other games that have used animations, but let's keep with suspension of disbelief).
I do wonder how much this thread would shrink if all of the "when does [X] come out" and "has [Y] been released yet" posts were scrubbed. I will agree that, even with the spoiler, the 0.6b/0.6c/etc versioning scheme is a bit confusing since the incremental letters have so far been used to denote bug fixes to the full release of this and several other games on the site. I do find that the size of a sign or notice has a direct correlation with how much people will ignore said posting. If you paint a notice the full length of an exterior display window of a business, you can guarantee every person who comes in will ask for the information that would have been answered had they read the 2 meter tall notice they somehow ignored. Put something in fine print and everyone seems to clue into that and dutifully read it. It's bizarre.
Looking forward to the full version coming out and will continue lurking until it does. Also hoping 0.7 or 0.8 has some Sara content. I'm rather partial to the so-called "goblin."

Aug 28, 2017
In the light of all the people asking the same old questions that are in the OP, in Alpine Eagle's repeatedly posted FAQs, and yet also have answers repeated on just about every single page, I wondered if anyone could help me please ...

Where can I find the MC in this game?
You can find him up Caroline's butt hopefully.

Anyway, I wish this version was never released. All it did was add a 100 pages of useless questions.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
People are condescending because the same questions that have been answered dozens of times or are answered in the OP keep getting asked.
Did you honestly read the OP before you asked the question? It's hard for me to believe someone could look at the OP and miss the one part that sticks out like a sore thumb:
View attachment 435395
Yeah because I only read the changelog like an idiot i'll admit that, and i'm sorry about that. but the thing is, that actually pisses me off, is you guys being a bunch off adults acting like raging teenagers, seriously the very existence of this thread is "mostly" to help people, yeah sure same questions are re asked, but if that annoys you simply ignore it and let someone else answer, in a more kind and simple way, than writing 50 lines to be prick. I always reply nicely when someone needs help, even if the question has been asked 2 pages ago, does not matter, we are here to help.
Again I apologize for not seeing it before. But you guys seriously need to grow up.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I rly don't know what is your problem in all this, but I wanted updated info, not old one.
I know how to search and i know what is in OP, but we all know that developer always change deadlines, so I asked if anyone know something more about release date of version with animations... Its verry simple question, and answer. Guys on Discord probably know more, so I asked them...
And i didn't offend anyone, before they act like assholes. Like you now, without any reason. To look smart or whatever, its pathetic anyway.
If you need help, show some independence and see if you can solve the problem yourself. How old are you? Anyone still have to lead you by the hand?
Finally understand that this is not my problem but yours and end with unnecessary posts. I consider the topic closed.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
If you need help, show some independence and see if you can solve the problem yourself. How old are you? Anyone still have to lead you by the hand?
Finally understand that this is not my problem but yours and end with unnecessary posts. I consider the topic closed.
Considering you guys are having an argument too, should I assume that the Milfy City thread is simply full of toxic people, or are you guys just having a bad day. Cause I never had a problem on other threads, and I'm not ashamed to admit I spent a lot of time on this site ;)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes