GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay. The last weekend event with Caroline...that swirling pattern white thing is a Fishcake. Narutomaki.

Not to be confused with naruto = maelstrom as in Uzumaki Naruto...but fanfic writers like to play up the fishcake angle a lot for lulz.

Adawg555

May 16, 2017
Are there any repeatable sex scenes with Caroline or just the story stuff? I dont see any new options at night/otherwise after completing the update

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
how to find night club?
somebody has a save? i dont want to do everything again
What is the cheat to gain money in this? Like what do I type in the Console. Appreciate the help :)
where can i find the key celia
Has somebody done a walkthrough to all the secret cards in v0.6?
All the answers here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PervySage

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Are there any repeatable sex scenes with Caroline or just the story stuff? I dont see any new options at night/otherwise after completing the update
It was a plot. The main gallery is missing in this version
Wait for the next update

Last edited:

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Interesting view. We can play non reality but not discuss them. I suppose when you watch a movie. You simply watch them and the NEVER talk about the characters\plot with people. Nope, no talking about the movie. "Why are you talking about that "Joker" movie? The Joker is not real you guys. Can't tell reality from fantasy?!"
To be fair, a lot of the media freaked the fuck out over the joker and what it may have happen in "reality".

Imagine if they knew about Milfy City. Probably think we would go around raping people who wrong us, and also treat trashcans better then they should be.

Reactions: EJW and Jaun Karr

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The final part of this update will come at a peculiar time, November, I mean if we were to consider a 2 months wait if the updates were to start coming out regularly what would it mean for this Christmas? Would he attempt to do another Xmas episode or maybe just try to focus on doing a normal update?
He said he would make v07 in two weeks, but it would be a short update. But the problem is he hasn't made a v06 yet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
Anyone else run into the issue of the game giving a possible infinite loop error that stops the game from even loading? More importantly I don't suppose anyone might know the cause or how to fix it?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Anyone else run into the issue of the game giving a possible infinite loop error that stops the game from even loading? More importantly I don't suppose anyone might know the cause or how to fix it?
What kind of mistake? what is your version of the game?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I try to open the game but it doesn't open. I double click on the game icon and nothing happens. pls Help me.
Did you unzip the archive without errors?
Try running as administrator
Turn off antivirus
Check the archive for errors (In the archive, press Alt+T)

Last edited:

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
Is there some bug? I cant start caroline mission in new content. When i gp to sleep caroline coming everynight and i cant talk to her next day

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes