ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I wondered this myself. Secretly, I was hoping that maybe Icstor was working on longer animated scenes. But since the quote says: "The programmer is currently finishing [...] a long-awaited suprise I know you'll love", I'm assuming it's already in the game.

So what was it? The sex scenes weren't suprising, were they? Granted, I haven't played Celia's as I'm not into BDSM.
Is it the hint at a harem and/or pregnancy ending? If so, I'm sorry but it's hard to get excited about two pictures that essentially say "there will be endings" when those probably won't arrive in the next 18 months.

Anyone else got ideas?
It was all a misunderstanding that arose on Discord, with regards to this latest version of the game. Hence the mention of a "surprise" on the main page here.
The surprise itself had nothing to do with the game per se but it was to do with the relationship options with regards to Caroline in this update and the optional paths branch system at the end of it.
So if people have now played through to the end of this version then they'll see it. It's down to them as to whether it's a surprise or not. Icstor has never said that there's a surprise in this update.
When I heard about this, I was actually looking for something else in the game with regards to the so called "surprise" and when I completed this version and saw the ending, it was like "ooh choices, that's nice" :cool:(y)
So not really a surprise as such for me, considering the script in previous updates of the game and some comments in the game along with the comments (cum inside me, don't cum inside me) when in bed with the MC, then it was surely on the cards for the options to be put in the game.
So overall not really a surprise but more like game branch options with the women in the game.

Reactions: boxedjack

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It was happening with both v0.6b and v0.6c, I got part way through the new stuff in 0.6 but then I now get this error every time I try to launch it. Compressed versions in both cases.
Download the uncompressed version

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
It was all a misunderstanding that arose on Discord, with regards to this latest version of the game. Hence the mention of a "surprise" on the main page here.
The surprise itself had nothing to do with the game per se but it was to do with the relationship options with regards to Caroline in this update and the optional paths branch system at the end of it.
So if people have now played through to the end of this version then they'll see it. It's down to them as to whether it's a surprise or not. Icstor has never said that there's a surprise in this update.
When I heard about this, I was actually looking for something else in the game with regards to the so called "surprise" and when I completed this version and saw the ending, it was like "ooh choices, that's nice" :cool:(y)
So not really a surprise as such for me, considering the script in previous updates of the game and some comments in the game along with the comments (cum inside me, don't cum inside me) when in bed with the MC, then it was surely on the cards for the options to be put in the game.
So overall not really a surprise but more like game branch options with the women in the game.
I'm currently debating whether to knock Caroline up or to harem it first...

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Pepé Le Pew Can we link the Alpine Eagle FAQ (here) to the OP? Might lessen the question barrage...
That FAQ is handy for some people to use.
But ignorance, as they say, is bliss and it would be nice to think that people would read it, or at least make a note of where it is to help them out and also read any other FAQ's about the game and what to do in it, if they're stuck or have a "problem" in the game.

Now if only there was a walk-through on how to use this forum. A little something to aid people when they come on here along with a little bit of "hand holding" whilst they do read it just to ensure that the main page was read from start to finish then that would, or could do it, but some people would ignore that too, just like they do with regards to news about any updates etc; anyway.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Do both. Saved game at that point, along with saved game points with regards to the others the MC is doing the dirty with. Also if the pregnancy path is pursued, then think of the "fallout" with his other "girlfriend" and their reactions to the impending news.

"oooh nooooo MC! (or whatever name you like to use) How could you do this to me" "sob, sob... boo hoo!"
You said I was your girlfriend and the only one for you, and yet you've been seeing her
(insert female name here) behind my back and now you're having a baby with her... and not me! And then the usual meltdown that's sure to follow.

I wonder if that could/would happen on the harem path. (jealousy about another girl being pregnant and carrying the MC's child) the plot twists if this game carried on and in future years the MC would need eyes in the back of his head as his children, and his partners, could possibly/probably(?) do the same to him.

Oh the irony!

Reactions: Mark17

Pagailx

Feb 20, 2019
Hi all,
For Celia, Order BlowJob (Night > MC’s Pc, webcam, “Pussy using Gloryhole.”) , I block at this level, what should I do?

Reactions: SengalBoi

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Have you solve the problem? I have the same problem(((
...and obviously not the right ones then. Take a look at what's been said to you, with regards to moving the game on. They quite literally tell you what to do.

Just a few events off the top of my head.
Main example
Weekend event away with Linda required a note and she suggests the "therapist".
Plenty of people got "lost" there, and the answer is right there, on screen.

Sometimes events happen at night time.
Try going to bed and see what occurs.

Some events are at the weekend:
Swimming pool (Sara) Restaurant (Linda) Nightclub (Caroline)
Events that happen in Carolines store. (Burglary, assault and theft)

Some events need keys, here's a few examples.
Read, onscreen what is said to you, and then you'll know what to do. (Yasmin/Liza) (Bob's office) (Celia's apartment)

Hints you get from people to move the story along
"meet me at "x" at a certain time and place
Go talk to "x" and ask them about "it"
Meet me at "x o'clock" near/by/at our first meeting place.
I'm not doing that without "x" (hinting that you go to the shop/store etc)

Dates tend to be weekend events.

Save games at certain points so you can roll back and check. Plenty of saved game spots on this game to use.
If you can't be arsed to do all of the above then use a walk-through.

Reactions: boxedjack

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Are there any repeatable sex scenes with Caroline or just the story stuff? I dont see any new options at night/otherwise after completing the update
Take a look on the PC in the MC's bedroom. Caroline's "sex scenes" are there, with the exception of full penetrative sex with her in this version.
Details are listed on the main page, with regards to animations and what's in/not in this version (read the games change logs for previous versions too, to see what was added and when)

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Do both. Options, or so it would appear, will branch at that point. Read what she thinks of when you're having sex with her, and then "decide" but nothing will affect the game, one would think, until after you've chosen what path to tread down. So go on then. Give her a large portion of sloppy seconds every time you replay the scene. ;)

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at Celia's route:

Next-day Morning > Teachers Office

but there doesn't seem to be anything, and I can't order her on webcams either.

Reactions: miu-miu

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at Celia's route:

Next-day Morning > Teachers Office

but there doesn't seem to be anything, and I can't order her on webcams either.
Try other locations ... example
Evening > MC’s bedroom > Celia
Evening/night her house and so on.
I don't think she disappears

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes