L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I think v 0.6 is quite a good update. Mainly about Caroline but also continues the story with Celia and starts a new one with the neighbors. There was even a dramatic twist when the MC from the blackmailer and master of situation turned into a helpless victim. A bit of multithreading is a good idea.
Despite the fact that Caroline is a beautiful and very passionate woman, I am still waiting for the continuation with Sara.:love:
I just hope that we will not wait as long as last. :cool:
Have a nice game. :)

mohit534

Jul 17, 2018
Old save worked fine for me, but I transferred the save folder over to the new version manually.

There's still animations in the game, just not for the new content. I expect the game size to increase substantially once the new content animations are added.
Can you give me old saves for android?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Pulled the animation from the game (v0.5c), converted to mp4 (1080p), reduced the size.
Maybe someone needs (for signature for example)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You sure are on a roll replying to people eh eh, I wanted to add though, regarding animations our expectations should be very different
goal.png

Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!
Which is exactly what that Sara animation was, looping, 2 seconds.
Now this isn't like what happened with Studio Fow and the Fow-chan movie where the goal went on and off, this one has been reached months and months ago and hopefully the justification for what took so long, I think the next release is where his* reputation is really on the line.
I was completely fine with the way the animations were already, he set the goal himself, I was once taught a say "you wanted a bicycle? Now you have to ride it".

Last edited:
Reactions: haivu and UraN82

910319mikeqjz

Jul 19, 2018
There is no Order BlowJob under orders option. I think it is because I already done this even before security room event. Here is my save

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
prolly someone already did this. but sorry I didnt read previous post since I dont have much time to read all missed posts.

Code:
Ne_locked = False
to enter our neighbors house without climbing the fences & ladder since I dont know if theres a spare key to their house.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
There is no Order BlowJobunder orders option. I think it is because I already done this even before security room event. Here is my save
goto toilets school in afternoon , toilet's cabin ... click on gloryhole

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes