minilee0

Jan 16, 2019
I am stuck on Celia path. wiped the security footage and should be able to use the web camera for the next part. Unfortally I can't get the web camera to work at all, clicking on it is not helping at all. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Edit: found the problem Had to try several different days and it finally worked.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I like the premise and I really like the art... This game is awesome, great sex scenes, and plenty of them. I've played over an hour and I couldn't finish it.
OVERALL: This game has everything to get a long-lived boner.

(I throw this meme here to commemorate the day when ppl went crazy, posting almost 30 pages in just an hour.)
450454_1-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Hello good afternoon I have a question that differences there are between the normal 6c vercion and the compressed vertion

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I'm stuck with Linda and can't find her in her bedroom for work or in the kitchen. Is he still in the living room and asks me if everything is ok with school? How do I unlock it? Thanks

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm stuck with Linda and can't find her in her bedroom for work or in the kitchen. Is he still in the living room and asks me if everything is ok with school? How do I unlock it? Thanks
Send your save, I`ll look for it !!!

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
yap, after the blowjob, and delete security cam, talk to judy. and then i'm lost. lol
Put your save up (I hope it ain't a spoofed save, as that can bork the game.)
I'll have a look and tell you what you need to do, as your answer doesn't really help (no offence)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Everyday its getting harder and harder to wait for the animations man.. What are the chances he will release it this week? It's also difficult to avoid spoilers, since the game is so populair. Anyone have any completed games recommendations? So I can just focus on those for awhile.
Use the filter function on the latest games updates thread. There's a tag there for completed games, there's quite a few too, so it depends on what you like in the way of game play and style.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Fine, he is poorly written trash that is poorly written to rape and manipulate women.

Definitely. But The rape one is super weird to me. Like public groping is one thing, but in milfy city, this kid drugs, rapes, and records it to blackmail the teacher. That's a little too far for me.
The question I always have for people who complain like this is, why did you commit the rape? There are a lot of steps and moving pieces to get the scenes, why did you do it? Anybody who is actually telling the truth about being against rape wouldn't choose to do the initial steps to blackmail or go into people's rooms while they sleep. They would have just romanced Caroline and been happy.

It's just fucking weird to me, no court in the world would let you go if you said, "I took all these steps to drug and blackmail this girl, but really, I am morally opposed to rape. Please believe me." I'm not going after you specifically, I just want to understand. So many people post the same thing, but they couldn't have seen the scenes without taking the steps and choosing to have the MC commit the reprehensible acts they claim to be against. Is it just for show? To look virtuous? Cause we're all pervs here, no twitter eggshells to step on here.

Last edited:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
There is no Order BlowJobunder orders option. I think it is because I already done this even before security room event. Here is my save
OK here's what you need to do. All inside the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note what's with the number array? -top left hand side of the screen

Reactions: Cicko

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
For those who are also stuck with Celia: (Blowjob using glory hole not appearing)
Open your save, if your "CeR2_AS1" variable is 2, change it to 1. This worked for me. As always, create a new save before you do this.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes