Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Whats the current progress with characters? Im 4/5 with Linda, 5/5 with Caroline. 3/5 with Lizy, 2/5 with Celia and 1/3 with the blond lady? Can I progress with any of them

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
You're arguing a programmer making the game have a specific plot line you have to follow to progress, with 0 alternatives, and actual choice. There is no freewill, it's just what the Gamedev makes happen to progress. Now, if they made it so there were ways around it, and still achieve an end goal, I'd be all good, but there isn't.

The better example would be you're reading a book, and anything that happens in the book just happens and there is no deviation. You can't read it, then press 5 and suddenly the kids aren't having an orgy in the sewers. No, the orgy in the sewers has to happen as symbolism of a transition into adult hood. They killed pennywise, and they have lost that innocence of childhood. But you can't change that. The story is written they way it is written. To ignore that part, or not play it, would be an incomplete view of the work.
But you don't have to play those night scenes in this game, they're completely optional. The Game story would still unfold the same without you doing those options, with the only difference being you're just an immoral douche from sleep raping all these women.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
anyway, is there any scene after sms from celia that want to meet up soon ?
No. Read what's on-screen when you complete this version, with her.
It's right there in front of you.

This one says it all really

MC-Celia WiP message when leaving apartment.jpg

Followed by this one
Please Note: In this current version V0.6c-Beta you can't "playback" the scenes with Celia or the neighbours at present, as stated in the current change-log

Txt Message from Celia comes in

MC-Celia content completed.jpg

Which is this

MC-Celia Txt Message.jpg

Leaving you on a "cliff-hanger" for the next game version.
All you can do now is to "play" with the dramatis personae in the game to clear the night-time activity, if you haven't already done so, or play games to increase your money. Also you can search for the hidden "secret" cards if you've not done so already. (there's a pdf file available, with their locations, if you have trouble finding them.

Scheinwolf

Oct 15, 2019
No. Read what's on-screen when you complete this version, with her.
It's right there in front of you.

This one says it all really

View attachment 437288

Followed by this one
Please Note: In this current version V0.6c-Beta you can't "playback" the scenes with Celia or the neighbours at present, as stated in the current change-log

Txt Message from Celia comes in

View attachment 437290

Which is this

View attachment 437293

Leaving you on a "cliff-hanger" for the next game version.
All you can do now is to "play" with the dramatis personae in the game to clear the night-time activity, if you haven't already done so, or play games to increase your money. Also you can search for the hidden "secret" cards if you've not done so already. (there's a pdf file available, with their locations, if you have trouble finding them.
yes, i see that. i mean, after that notification pop up suddenly there's message. so i thought there will be additional event about celia.

thanks.

Jan 14, 2019
Hi all,
Apologies if it has been already been said but my internet connection prevents me from being able to check all 200+ pages after the initial walkthrough release lol

I am at the point with Celia where she is supposed to:
- Night> Map > Celia’s Home (done)
- Evening > MC’s bedroom > Celia (no idea what it's supposed to happen).

Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance!

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
yes, i see that. i mean, after that notification pop up suddenly there's message. so i thought there will be additional event about celia.

thanks.
Yeah, it's somewhat confusing, considering that Celia's story is finished.

Cliffhanger moment then. ;)

slide_34.jpg

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Hi all,
Apologies if it has been already been said but my internet connection prevents me from being able to check all 200+ pages after the initial walkthrough release lol

I am at the point with Celia where she is supposed to:
- Night> Map > Celia’s Home (done)
- Evening > MC’s bedroom > Celia (no idea what it's supposed to happen).

Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance!
Use this. I posted it yesterday for someone else at the same point in the game.
Simple walkthrough to help out

Spoiler: JJ's walkthrough for Celia
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6c-icstor.8012/page-1753#post-2558290

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes