Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The question I always have for people who complain like this is, why did you commit the rape? There are a lot of steps and moving pieces to get the scenes, why did you do it? Anybody who is actually telling the truth about being against rape wouldn't choose to do the initial steps to blackmail or go into people's rooms while they sleep. They would have just romanced Caroline and been happy.

It's just fucking weird to me, no court in the world would let you go if you said, "I took all these steps to drug and blackmail this girl, but really, I am morally opposed to rape. Please believe me." I'm not going after you specifically, I just want to understand. So many people post the same thing, but they couldn't have seen the scenes without taking the steps and choosing to have the MC commit the reprehensible acts they claim to be against. Is it just for show? To look virtuous? Cause we're all pervs here, no twitter eggshells to step on here.
Probably because some people actually like the character of Celia (didn't play the latest part so I can't really say why), and her story is completly focused around these actions... so either you skip a girl that you like to feel moraly correct, or chew it down and commit some crimes against your own morale codex, hopeing you'll get a chance to change the MCs approach on this...
Or sometimes it's just to be a completist... people want to see what they are offered... even if they disagree with the methods used in game.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello good afternoon I have a question that differences there are between the normal 6c vercion and the compressed vertion
Compressed music, sound, pictures, graphics. Download the difference will not see, but there may be errors

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
The question I always have for people who complain like this is, why did you commit the rape? There are a lot of steps and moving pieces to get the scenes, why did you do it? Anybody who is actually telling the truth about being against rape wouldn't choose to do the initial steps to blackmail or go into people's rooms while they sleep. They would have just romanced Caroline and been happy.

It's just fucking weird to me, no court in the world would let you go if you said, "I took all these steps to drug and blackmail this girl, but really, I am morally opposed to rape. Please believe me." I'm not going after you specifically, I just want to understand. So many people post the same thing, but they couldn't have seen the scenes without taking the steps and choosing to have the MC commit the reprehensible acts they claim to be against. Is it just for show? To look virtuous? Cause we're all pervs here, no twitter eggshells to step on here.
You're arguing a programmer making the game have a specific plot line you have to follow to progress, with 0 alternatives, and actual choice. There is no freewill, it's just what the Gamedev makes happen to progress. Now, if they made it so there were ways around it, and still achieve an end goal, I'd be all good, but there isn't.

The better example would be you're reading a book, and anything that happens in the book just happens and there is no deviation. You can't read it, then press 5 and suddenly the kids aren't having an orgy in the sewers. No, the orgy in the sewers has to happen as symbolism of a transition into adult hood. They killed pennywise, and they have lost that innocence of childhood. But you can't change that. The story is written they way it is written. To ignore that part, or not play it, would be an incomplete view of the work.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Would you mind to explain, what you mean by Judy and Cindy ??? Am I missing something or am I having a memory slack ????
Judy smack (That's all I'm giving you.) for the Celia story? And Cindy Blowjob at $1,000 in the sex room at the Nightclub ?

Reactions: Nerttu
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes