dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Not sure how Celia can find forced eatage of pussh a punishment. Seems like a dream come true. Also, this should make the "MC is a douche bag" guys happy.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How can the vibrator blackmail event with Celia be triggered? I put the pinky vibrator in the teachers break room but nothing ever happens afterwards ....

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You're arguing a programmer making the game have a specific plot line you have to follow to progress, with 0 alternatives, and actual choice. There is no freewill, it's just what the Gamedev makes happen to progress. Now, if they made it so there were ways around it, and still achieve an end goal, I'd be all good, but there isn't.
I haven't seen the It movies yet so I can't answer anything related to that yet. But as far as I know, Milfy City does not require you to progress with all girls to continue the other paths game. I reached the end of Caroline's story and I've NEVER finished the Mom's story all the way, nor the Aunt's. There's still no way I believe a person who was really opposed to mistreating women in games could make it past the first few steps of the path without having to stop.

It seems designed that way so you know that path isn't for you, kinda like games that have a bisexual MC with gay paths. Why would you progress the path and go on 3 dates with a man in a game if you weren't going after his sex scenes? Doesn't make sense to act shocked when you get to the gay sex. Even if it was just out of curiosity for the writing or something, I think a person turned off by gay sex would reload their old save as soon as the undressing started. Because where else is it going?

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes