S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Nobody said Celia is an innocent flower.
That's also quite the stance to take. Rape is justified if the victim is corrupt and/or humiliated the agressor before? I'm assuming Isla is a neighbor (haven't played that part), but is Celia even aware that she is getting raped? If she doesn't it has nothing to do with Celia, does it? (If someone points out that Celia is indeed aware, I'll edit this part)

Anyone can feel free to respond but I'll probably leave it there before this gets out of hand.
My post is not a justification of MC's doing rather than pointing out the consequences of Celia's actions.
In short, if the MC affects only her life, she is affecting many more.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I refused to go through the rape sequence of Celia regardless of her pay for grades angle. Also, her blowing off the MC for trying to ask her on a date would be a typical hot female teacher's(and married at that) response to a school kid asking her out on a date. I don't believe she knew what Isla's mother was doing to her. I did humiliate Celia a bit on the webcam but she began to act like she was enjoying it anyway. I kept hoping for some way to go to Judy on Celia after finding out about Isla because Judy set up the whole webcam thing on Celia to begin with. I thought maybe she would get Celia reprimanded or possibly even fired for her actions. I don't know what all of the story line I missed doing that but I'm ok with it. I kept getting the idea that Judy was manipulating a lot of this and sitting back to watch what would happen or maybe she was writing a book.

Maybe this is taking a simple program too seriously but I didn't feel right about doing that even if it isn't real so I didn't go there.

Utenlaeel

Aug 12, 2017
Ok, I seem to have a problem. I'm at the point where Caroline comes to your room looking for her vibrator and it just keeps repeating every night.

blackwizard818

Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys, found a way to use the incest patch on Android. Open your file manager and go to Android/data/com.org.milfycity/files and create a new folder "game" and paste the patch in this folder. That's it. Hope it helped

Reactions: Tutti Frutti

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Guys, i can only make money with working to Bob?
Linda will pay you for cleaning her office at a certain point in the dialogue. You just have to keep dialoging her until you can ask for a job and keep asking Bob for money when he is in the bedroom. Same with dad for work in his office. When Linda meets with her sister in the kitchen you can get your aunt to pay you to clean her pool. I found the easiest way was to gamble on the computer though. Click the brain in the upper right and select the bet 10 to pay 20 puzzle. It is the smallest and easiest to solve in the time limit. If you do that a few times in the morning and a few in the evening you can accumulate several hundred bucks fairly quickly.

Reactions: efix9927

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I refused to go through the rape sequence of Celia regardless of her pay for grades angle. Also, her blowing off the MC for trying to ask her on a date would be a typical hot female teacher's(and married at that) response to a school kid asking her out on a date. I don't believe she knew what Isla's mother was doing to her. I did humiliate Celia a bit on the webcam but she began to act like she was enjoying it anyway. I kept hoping for some way to go to Judy on Celia after finding out about Isla because Judy set up the whole webcam thing on Celia to begin with. I thought maybe she would get Celia reprimanded or possibly even fired for her actions. I don't know what all of the story line I missed doing that but I'm ok with it. I kept getting the idea that Judy was manipulating a lot of this and sitting back to watch what would happen or maybe she was writing a book.

Maybe this is taking a simple program too seriously but I didn't feel right about doing that even if it isn't real so I didn't go there.
Its been a long time since I played this game so forgive me if I am wrong, but didn't MC already rape each of his family members during their sleep. It doesn't matter if they later fall for his incestuous manipulations. He is a rapist from the start.

Reactions: Q Who
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes