Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I am asking I you are doing a haram enbing then shouldn't we get a haram ending that if we complete all the girls we get all the girls not a select few that is if by the end of the game some of the girls are still in the game not in prison or moved or dead thank you for a great game
Where are the harem commas?

sikiciyizbiz

Apr 9, 2019
Hi.

I put those save files of v5 to exact folder but they are not working on v0.6. I can't see them when I'm in the game. Can you help me?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi.

I put those save files of v5 to exact folder but they are not working on v0.6. I can't see them when I'm in the game. Can you help me?
Need to throw it here C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
What's the save number?
1-1-LT1.save - The first digit is a page, the second digit is a cell

Last edited:

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I am asking I you are doing a haram enbing then shouldn't we get a haram ending that if we complete all the girls we get all the girls not a select few that is if by the end of the game some of the girls are still in the game not in prison or moved or dead thank you for a great game
15504394154470.gif

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
"Please Mistress Celia, please please may I humbly eat your pussy again?!"

"SILENCE, SLAVE! Anyway, slave, thy memory plays thee sore tricks. I possess no feline pet - only thy miserable self. Now, - LICK MAH HAND!!!"

"No, Mistress Celia, no, I beg of you!! PLEASE!! Anything but that!!!"

*SLAP!*

(MC starts obsequiously licking his dominatrix's hand)

"That is better, slave - thou'rt learning! (*Thinks*: Mmmm, nice handlicking technique this lad has!) ... Now, what service mayst thou perform next for thy mistress' pleasure? AH! I have it! STROKE MAH LEG WITH THY BACK OF THY HAND, o lousy slave!"

"Oh no, Mistress Cel-" *SMACK!"

(MC obediently strokes Celia's leg with the back of his hand ...)

Seriously though, you think the MC would jump to it with his tongue between her legs, as someone noted above.

Unless of course he's not really in any of this for the actual sex, just for the macho exercise of power and the revenge on women .... that might be it ....

Reactions: Mark17
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes